Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Late Thu night/Early Fri light snow

ORH_wxman

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats I spent many days at Old Westminster Road Road around elevations 1190 when I was a kid. Relatives lived there and I lived in Gilbertville. Many drives up 32 to 62 and 68 and summer concerts at the Barre Town Green. Awesome place to live.

Meh...I think I would prefer Barre or Hardwick, but it will do

I have friends on Old Westminster on the Westminster town lime. That road sucks big time

Meh...I think I would prefer Barre or Hardwick, but it will do

I have friends on Old Westminster on the Westminster town lime. That road sucks big time

or Petersham/New Salem.  always seem to do well.   

Since our jobs are in and around Greenfield in a few years I want to start putting feelers out for a house in Shelburne (MPM's hood preferably) or Conway.  

Since our jobs are inas and around Greenfield in a few years I want to start putting feelers out for a house in Shelburne (MPM's hood preferably) or Conway.

Up there near the Westminster line seemed to Jackpot when I was a kid. Yeah that rode was horrible, I remember crossing the railroad tracks and a pond and than it was curvy and bumpy with terrible sight lines but a nice elevation rise to my uncles house just past a saw mill at the top of a hill. Have not been there in years.

I'd guess 1-2" for most of the interior hills. Lollies to 3", with that possibly happening across the interior eastern half of Massachusetts, perhaps into far northeastern Connecticut and northwestern Rhode Island. Temps are a bit ugly now, but they should start falling nicely as steadier precipitation works in.

Up there near the Westminster line seemed to Jackpot when I was a kid. Yeah that rode was horrible, I remember crossing the railroad tracks and a pond and than it was curvy and bumpy with terrible sight lines but a nice elevation rise to my uncles house just past a saw mill at the top of a hill. Have not been there in years.

There is a great bakery on 32 in Gilbertville. Rose 32. So good! Kinda new

First snow of the season Hubbardston

Congrats, Dave.

Since our jobs are in and around Greenfield in a few years I want to start putting feelers out for a house in Shelburne (MPM's hood preferably) or Conway.  

You can have mine.  :)

32.0/30

There is a great bakery on 32 in Gilbertville. Rose 32. So good! Kinda new

I'll have to check it out. Only thing I remember was a couple of markets(Can't remember the names)

and a bar at the bottom of the hill past the railroad tracks and the Cumberland farms and a candy store near St Aloysius  where I went to mass as a young child with my grandmother.  

Archived