• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Massive Nor'easter Disco 10/21-25

Damage In Tolland

New rain elements are gathering off the coast for another round this afternoon it seems.

Slides NW to just about us... Then rain later changes its orientation and starts to come at us out of NE as the low departs. That favors south coast enhanced rains I'd assume. Looks like most rain later is interior se ma... SE of like BOS-PVD

I don't see a big signal for a firehose on hires like we have had. Which makes sense not to happen. Probably a localized inch additional maybe for a small area. I'll keep my eyes peeled on the upcoming hires runs to see if it ramps things up but I doubt it. LLJ is weakening.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Backside gusts to 50 according to BOX

Very breezy up here since the rain's moved out.

Lol....mpm with >3 per radarscope. Shelburne Falls right?

I'm sure that's more than what actually came down.  I'm going to rely on Chris to estimate what I got--I know it's more than my Davis ire reporting.

Beware radar est amounts on the edges of the radar. Sometimes it's too high.

winds should diminish noticeably in the interior through the next couple hours. wind slowly ticks down at coast.

hrrr consistent for several runs now. evening commute will be impacted by gusty winds and heavy rain showers moving inland. might luck out, hopefully mostly rolls around in the backend of the commute. Nothing extreme in terms of heavy rain or wind compared to last night or this early morning. hints of south shore enhancement on all the hires. bos might stop raining this evening while rain continues on the south shore due to that with echoes moving out of the northeast.

Archived