• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
April Banter Thread

nj2va

What the hell is there to consider? An animal has proven to be a harm to your child. I don't get how that would require much thought to arrive at a decision, especially since it sounds like this was not an isolated incident..

Calm down. It's not easy getting rid of a pet, regardless of the reason.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. Sadly, my beagle is scheduled to be put down tomorrow. I'm not handling this very well. He's been with us since Jan 97.

Sorry to hear that. Our 1st of two beagles will be 15 this April and is not doing that great. My wife is closer to the dogs than I am but it's still tough seeing her fail. Good luck tomorrow.

So sorry to hear this. It's never easy losing a dog as they're like our children. Remember the good times and cherish those. Hang in there.

Dude i love you and i say this in the nicest way, but to compare a pet to you're child is just insanity. On that note i am very sorry about your dog Winterwxluvr.

Yep. Sadly, my beagle is scheduled to be put down tomorrow. I'm not handling this very well. He's been with us since Jan 97.

I cried like a baby after i had to put down our family lab a couple years ago.  13 yrs old and almost blind and arthritic.  She was a good dog and it's always hard to say goodbye to a loyal friend.  Best wishes.

That is on my list. But it cant be the best show ever...Sopranos gets that honor :P

Also, Game of Thrones is spectacular, and its back in a few days!

Yes, definitely recommend watching the show...I didn't know what to expect when I started watching it but I was instantly hooked.  The later seasons just keep getting better and better.

I watched GoT season 1 but I never watched after that season..its on my 'binge-watch' list.

Dude i love you and i say this in the nicest way, but to compare a pet to you're child is just insanity. On that note i am very sorry about your dog Winterwxluvr.

We don't have kids hence the reason for the "they're like our children."  And I'm not getting into the pet vs. children debate...I've seen that one play out and its not pretty with some people.   :)

That is on my list. But it cant be the best show ever...Sopranos gets that honor :P

Also, Game of Thrones is spectacular, and its back in a few days!

Loved Sopranos, but Breaking Bad is far better, in my view. And as much as I love Game of Thrones, still not as good as Breaking Bad. Jealous that you get to experience it fresh.

We don't have kids hence the reason for the "they're like our children."  And I'm not getting into the pet vs. children debate...I've seen that one play out and its not pretty with some people.   :)

But DUDE, thats just insane that they would be like your children, cause you know, you don't have any!

...smh at some of the stupidity on this forum.

Archived