Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March '14 Obs and General Discussion

WxUSAF

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matches guidance. We could get .5 - 1"  of liquid in the next 6 hours if it sets up right. . 

that blob should drop right into us.  maybe even after 4p. :D  wxbug close by is 34.. we might do it.

Yep I've decided to go, this dryslot is irking me...thx for the route.

Should get some good pics.

the higher  spots are once you get through the park just to the west side of the park....when you 1st get to 15 and 77 it is only 500'..just keep driving on 77 west....the stretch on 77 between quirauk school road and brown road is 1700'....RAP nails them...good luck!

the higher  spots are once you get through the park just to the west side of the park....when you 1st get to 15 and 77 it is only 500'..just keep driving on 77 west....the stretch on 77 between quirauk school road and brown road is 1700'....RAP nails them...good luck!

keep an eye on radar ....if that ends up not being as good a spot..head toward Manchester....but I think it will be a decent spot...

that blob should drop right into us.  maybe even after 4p. :D  wxbug close by is 34.. we might do it.

It's right on queue with the short range stuff. I'm @ 36 in the yard. 34 at kgai about 8 miles to my nw. I think I'm good for a period of snow. I got my slantstick ready to roll. 

I'm getting kind of excited.

except for the needing to update the snowfall totals post. :axe:

I'm getting kinda excited too. Everything is painting our area with .5+ liquid from now until 8-9pm. And radar is matching nicely with intensity. Could be a quick pummel for even us city/close burb folks. 

Archived