• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March '14 Obs and General Discussion

WxUSAF

Pingers mixed with rain yellow stuff dropping south. How was nobody talking about this yesterday?

And wow at winterwxweatherluvrs pic. Hopefully that comes east.

I mentioned it on CWG forecast.. and it was in the forecast from Fri. :P  As with most other wintry events this year the transition/cold seepage is faster and more furious than expected.

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much for the snow can't accumulate on pavement in the middle of the day this late in the year theory.hevabuzy.jpg

this is just an argument both sides are dishonest about. rates win esp when it's near freezing. 

Because no one believed the NAM.

I don't believe the HRRR snowmaps either. Still got the big cold in late March not being cold enough for good snow issue many spots outside high elevations. Weren't you posting about a NAM blizzard last night? That still doesn't seem too likely.  Laying some sleet down is helpful though in this one probably.

I don't believe the HRRR snowmaps either. Still got the big cold in late March not being cold enough for good snow issue many spots outside high elevations. Weren't you posting about a NAM blizzard last night? That still doesn't seem too likely.  Laying some sleet down is helpful though in this one probably.

That blizzard thing was for the weenies to get them excited. Mini trolling if you will. Most do not understand that blizzard conditions are not dictated by temperature or snowfall accumulations. Just wind and visibility, which we have today.

Archived