• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March '14 Obs and General Discussion

WxUSAF

I guess the band is doing some stuff out of elevation but looking at traffic cams it's all the high spots that have snow on the ground for the most part. Dulles is square in it though so thought they'd have something other than rain. -25 afternoon temps ftl.

If I didn't have an obligation this evening, I'd say we should grab a car and go to the Catoctins.......They're probably killing it at 1800'

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I didn't have an obligation this evening, I'd say we should grab a car and go to the Catoctins.......They're probably killing it at 1800'

Yeah was going to say we should have chased. ;) maybe well get some solid snow to close.

we could still do it....but I cant really cancel at this point...If they get 6"+ I will be pissed

we might still have some fun. this band is loaded up just need it to start shifting east.

post-1615-0-14669300-1396204858_thumb.pn

Thinking about taking a drive out west too

Back to all sleet here.

leave now and take 270 to rt 15 to rt 77 west....once you get on the west side of the park, it will be 1700-1800'....parts of the park are 1900' or so, but I think those roads are closed....shouldnt take you more than an hour maybe 1:15....

leave now and take 270 to rt 15 to rt 77 west....once you get on the west side of the park, it will be 1700-1800'....parts of the park are 1900' or so, but I think those roads are closed....shouldnt take you more than an hour maybe 1:15....

Yep I've decided to go, this dryslot is irking me...thx for the route.

Should get some good pics.

Archived