Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March '14 Obs and General Discussion

WxUSAF

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting kinda excited too. Everything is painting our area with .5+ liquid from now until 8-9pm. And radar is matching nicely with intensity. Could be a quick pummel for even us city/close burb folks. 

Main issue might be it falling apart or something but it looks poised and with the model backup. I'm charging my camera at least. :P

Main issue might be it falling apart or something but it looks poised and with the model backup. I'm charging my camera at least. :P

I don't think it's falling apart per se. It's mix on the east side of the angry glob and snow on the west so the returns aren't as crazy. It gon dump. 

I don't think it's falling apart per se. It's mix on the east side of the angry glob and snow on the west so the returns aren't as crazy. It gon dump. 

Yeah western edge is mainly changing to all snow so losing the brighter colors. but i'll worry still.

Just got back home from Vienna. Took a while to get the switch to all snow here but it was generally a mix south of I66 in Nova until the last 20 mins. 33.5 is my low. Damascus may be the place to be tonight. What a fricken great way to end. Roads in Vienna were slushy during the heavier band. Sun angle my a$$ says this storm.

Archived