joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread - The SQL - February 21-31st

Deck Pic

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nobody is cryptic you dumbsh-it......I like to see all the panels come out and put some thoughts together...

You need to calm down when you talk to me i am not your child. You could have said that nicely instead of attacking. You need to work on your interpersonal skills big time.

Thanks, what do the snow totals look like?.

You need to calm down when you talk to me i am not your child. You could have said that nicely instead of attacking. You need to work on your interpersonal skills big time.

you get tiresome man...sorry...you are the 12 year old in the backseat asking "are we there yet"....I'll contribute when and how I want....if you don't like get your own damn subscription

you get tiresome man...sorry...you are the 12 year old in the backseat asking "are we there yet"....I'll contribute when and how I want....if you don't like get your own damn subscription

I did not force you to contribute at all. If you choose to ignore my questions so be it. I was talking to Ji and i thought i was saying something benign. If i offended you i apologize, but there is no need to start name calling.

Feisty in here tonight. Feels like we just got Dr. No'd.

Cause it has gotten ridiculous....If a storm starts at 72 hours, at 48 hours, there are 10 posts commenting on it, from people who have absolutely no access to the model...adding nothing of value...people who get the euro are going to post about it when they can and as fast as they choose to...people who don't have the model need to sit back and be patient and stop wasting everybody's time...

The "dance, Euro boy, dance" stuff? Yes, yes he was. If people want the Euro, buy the Euro, otherwise, be appreciative for what those who do have it share. 

Safe to say they are takers if they ask like that.

Matt will give details without hyperbole which I appreciate

NBA sucks but its nice to hear the Wizards are doing well finally. I can't wait for March Madness to start (tournament that is).

I haven't willingly watched an NBA game in over ten years, and that was only because a co-worker had courtside seats at a Bullets game. It was pretty boring.

College basketball is a different story altogether.

Archived