joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread - The SQL - February 21-31st

Deck Pic

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno. It snowed before Thanksgiving this year. And I've been to opening day where it snowed in April. We still have 1 week left in February. And this is a sun spot year. And year 4 in the cycle of good winters every 3-4 years. And we have 55+ IMBY n. Baltimore. I am pretty close to believing that it's a certainty we are not done yet.

Sent from my SM-N900V

If there is a chance of snow then I want it to snow. That doesn't prevent me from enjoying a nice day...if it might snow on April 5th then I will root it on...if its 65 and sunny on April 6th then I will enjoy the sun....some of you are goofy

I'm enjoying the day just fine...it is cool enough not to make me sweat and be miserable....It is pretty standard to get warm days in February...even 2007 which was like a -8 and one of DCA's coldest Februaries had a couple sunny days near 60...we've hit 60, 12 times this winter

Snow in March for DC is decently measurable about 3 times a decade or about

8 times every 25 years.  As much as I know not to do it, the urge to gloat about

living  just NW of north-central Baltimore County is a strong urge.   Sorry, heh.

attachicon.gifdcmarch-1.jpg

The problem with gloating about living NW of Baltimore, is you live NW of Baltimore

Archived