joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread - The SQL - February 21-31st

Deck Pic

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you wont ever see me using a misogynistic slur...anyway...I haven't looked at Richmond, but I think you guys could do pretty well down there

It has nothing to do with snow totals for me, it has to do with having respect when interacting with others, whether they are a newbie or not. I do appreciate all your very insightful weather contributions to the forums.

Stop being so salty, if you don't like the fact that us northerners have gotten more than you, then move. We've never been a dick to you guys when we get snow and you don't...why act like a douche about it?

meh... snow weenies can be a jealous bunch and winters like this are a perfect recipe for irrational anger at people for something in nobody's control... the SNE crowd has dealt with it for years, it's part of wx nerd life if you live in a snowy area.

meh... snow weenies can be a jealous bunch and winters like this are a perfect recipe for irrational anger at people for something in nobody's control... the SNE crowd has dealt with it for years, it's part of wx nerd life if you live in a snowy area.

Quite childish to be honest. Never have I ever been happy about someone not getting snow, so to actually post that just goes to show how pathetic some ppl are.

Anyways, I do hope DC and others enjoy what they get. Good move for you to come home too, may not jackpot in CVille, but better than Millersville

It's stupid.  We certainly don't live in a terribly snowy area and it is beyond grating that people get all bent the fuuck out of shape just because some areas not that far away end up with more

And I'll still have more than you for the season :)

Stop being so salty, if you don't like the fact that us northerners have gotten more than you, then move. We've never been a dick to you guys when we get snow and you don't...why act like a douche about it?

Not being salty, or douche sorry if came off like that.

Nah... there is a small bubble around his house that will give that only to him... the rest of us are safe

I'm down with that.

I have to make sure to round up on my totals so I can get closer to the northern MD crew's seasonals.

But seriously....if I can get to 40" after this storm, then I'll admit that it's been a memorable winter. But I just want it to get warm, dammit! :lol:

Quite childish to be honest. Never have I ever been happy about someone not getting snow, so to actually post that just goes to show how pathetic some ppl are.

Anyways, I do hope DC and others enjoy what they get. Good move for you to come home too, may not jackpot in CVille, but better than Millersville

I didn't mean for it to come off like that, I apologize. I hope you cash in too.

It's just that I can see where zwyts is coming from. I could go back and quote dozens of "I live in NE MD, NAM says etc is it right?" type posts. It just rubbed me the wrong way. Again, by fault for yapping about it.

It's stupid.  We certainly don't live in a terribly snowy area and it is beyond grating that people get all bent the fuuck out of shape just because some areas not that far away end up with more

Agreed... Half of the fun is watching and discussing the model and setup... and the other half is the actual snowfall

I didn't mean for it to come off like that, I apologize. I hope you cash in too.

It's just that I can see where zwyts is coming from. I could go back and quote dozens of "I live in NE MD, NAM says etc is it right?" type posts. It just rubbed me the wrong way. Again, by fault for yapping about it.

There are the same if not more from other areas who ask dumb IMBY questions after each model run.  No one is patient enough anymore.  It's not just NE MD

Yeah I agree it's really immature, but then again they're weenies :lol:

I'm glad to be home and I'll be more than happy to see 4-5" of frigid March snow. There are quite a bit of sad snow weenies at MU who are bummed about being fringed.

Have a feeling you'll still do ok. Best of luck.

Archived