joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread - The SQL - February 21-31st

Deck Pic

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how Matt can be such a d*ck to everyone and anyone and always get away with it ...

He's like the DT of americanwx

If they do not want amateurs that like weather here... They should make it a pay site.  What he is doing is bullying in my mind.  Trying to put fear into people not to post.  He has been like this for days...  

500+ people reading this topic....probably some extremely brilliant and talented people, and you come in here with your 2nd post and plague the thread with nonsense....what compelled you to do what 500 other people were able not to?

Thats what a sharp cut off on a model will do to you when you are on the wrong side of the border..   that was an epic melt down for sure.... I was so close to egging him on.. but that would just be dumb.

Thats what a sharp cut off on a model will do to you when you are on the wrong side of the border..   that was an epic melt down for sure.... I was so close to egging him on.. but that would just be dumb.

I am 15 miles north of Baltimore and you do not see me melting down.  It is uncalled for.  Been like that for days... even when everyone was in the jackpot.

EThornley wrote:

March 2, 2014 at 9:50 PM

Why is Matt Rogers so mad? He is going wild at AWX forums.

1Zach1 wrote:

March 2, 2014 at 9:51 PM

They seem very uptight tonight

from CWG

If you're going to quote it, quote it right.

If you're going to quote it, quote it right.

meh, people would have told me that I was wrong and they were talking about the wrong guy or something. the point is the people at CWG are scared of him and they aren't on this forum...

I like Matt, even though he's been mean to me before. Great poster, really smart guy. Harsh to yell at a new poster for trying to get into the discussion though.

Funny how Matt can be such a d*ck to everyone and anyone and always get away with it ...

He's like the DT of americanwx

I think he has a point though. I woke up from my nap this afternoon to a forum-meltdown driven mostly by folks living near the M/D line..all over one NAM run that didn't jackpot them.

God forbid they put in our shoes for once.

I think he has a point though. I woke up from my nap this afternoon to a forum-meltdown driven mostly by folks living near the M/D line..all over one NAM run that didn't jackpot them.

Oh yeah? Who was melting down?

That is why we have Mods... The Mods can just delete posts that do not belong there... no need to have a meltdown and bully people around.

meh, people would have told me that I was wrong and they were talking about the wrong guy or something. the point is the people at CWG are scared of him and they aren't on this forum...

I like Matt, even though he's been mean to me before. Great poster, really smart guy. Harsh to yell at a new poster for trying to get into the discussion though.

You're adorable...

I am 15 miles north of Baltimore and you do not see me melting down.  It is uncalled for.  Been like that for days... even when everyone was in the jackpot.

Hey I am in catonsville so I am a little scared too.. check out how the Radar is filling in in Ohio/ PA.. in the last few frames you can see a band developing on the northern fringes in Ohio.. hopefully the cutoff sets up just to the north of the Mason Dixon.. I think that if it does we should be okay. 

For once it looks like I will not be seeing that northern balto county jack potting and getting far less here ...feels good

And I'll still have more than you for the season :)

Stop being so salty, if you don't like the fact that us northerners have gotten more than you, then move. We've never been a dick to you guys when we get snow and you don't...why act like a douche about it?

Hey I am in catonsville so I am a little scared too.. check out how the Radar is filling in in Ohio/ PA.. in the last few frames you can see a band developing on the northern fringes in Ohio.. hopefully the cutoff sets up just to the north of the Mason Dixon.. I think that if it does we should be okay. 

I hope so... you are sitting better than me though.  I am up in Jacksonville...

Archived