EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
2/18 Snow Banter

CT Rain

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are just burnt-out. Pretty uniform in the model dept. and the event has little or no chance of surprising. Famous last words. Going to make a run at single digits just west of the Beans. It's cold in the icebox. Gutters are taking a brutal attack, probably should insolate up on the ceiling of the rafters in the attic.  

People are just burnt-out. Pretty uniform in the model dept. and the event has little or no chance of surprising. Famous last words. Going to make a run at single digits just west of the Beans. It's cold in the icebox. Gutters are taking a brutal attack, probably should insolate up on the ceiling of the rafters in the attic.  

Burned out and jaded, I think. If this was pre-Christmas we'd have endless chatter and teeth-gnashing over who might end up with a coating.

Looks that way from everything I've seen here. Guess we need to start looking for possibilities post-thaw.

Yup, the thaw is going to be weak at best though to be honest. It's just going to feel a little warmer than it's been, but meager considering the torches we've had this winter already that were worse.

I'm hoping for a couple more warning events this year. We should have some chances for sure. Could be another great stretch

Yup, the thaw is going to be weak at best though to be honest. It's just going to feel a little warmer than it's been, but meager considering the torches we've had this winter already that were worse.

I'm hoping for a couple more warning events this year. We should have some chances for sure. Could be another great stretch

I'm really impressed by the pattern going forward. I think Thurs/Fri. will feel spinglike and melt most of what we have. You having some more than me.

I'm really impressed by the pattern going forward. I think Thurs/Fri. will feel spinglike and melt most of what we have. You having some more than me.

It really is a great look, can't ask for much more this time of year to be honest. It doesn't look like we will be going to spring anytime soon lol

I'm sure most of the sun torched spots around my yard will probably lose it, but I should keep about 75% of it I think, unless it ends up warmer than modeled

It really is a great look, can't ask for much more this time of year to be honest. It doesn't look like we will be going to spring anytime soon lol

I'm sure most of the sun torched spots around my yard will probably lose it, but I should keep about 75% of it I think, unless it ends up warmer than modeled

Agreed that for Late Feb/ march it looks great. I just hope it does not end up cold and dry. I will remember this yr. more for the cold than the snow unless we get some big snows the next few wks.

Archived