joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/18 Snow Banter

CT Rain

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Separating threads, golly what a great idea. Many have been wanting for a longtime. When doing so it's a hard pill to accept for numerous reasons. Everyone wants to be heard, many times good analysis goes unrecognized or is stated in a banter thread only to be buried then commented on in the main discussion. Red-taggers get to put maps into the main, some are for lack of better word are horrendous. Personal jabs tend to end up in banter often rendering banter unreadable. The heavy moderated main thread goes against every principal the forum was designed for. Last time I checked it's an open forum , freedom of speech whatever. Collectively everyone should think as to where to post. The obs. thread eventually turns into a free for all and goes back to getting a point across and therefor should be immune from moderating when the event is unfolding.

Just my 2 cents.            

You are going to get smoked, heavy traffic nightmare

I often take a walk and look at the traffic on I93 during heavy snows.  It's pretty impressive how well it's cleared most of the time.  Would like to see it with very heavy snow during commute hours.  Of course I didn't go out there on Jan 2 for this accident (pic by Union Leader).  My vantage point is the overpass in the pic.

post-1816-0-79459900-1392654755_thumb.jp

You are going to get smoked, heavy traffic nightmare

NH doesn't do zombie apocolypses.

You've never seen traffic and driving until you've visited an Indian city...and an endless tooting of horns.  Yet I've never (kina hara) seen an accident.

I'm missing a good storm....heavy thump and during daylight hours.  Sigh....good thing I got the death band last week or I'd be on ebay shopping for toasters.

Pack will be over 30 by tuesday night.

stuffed shirt, somebody needs to teach you how to move posts not just delete them 

I'll give you my login and you can do it. It takes time and I don't really feel like it to be honest. 

If people can't post in the right thread I don't really feel bad deleting posts. Don't mean to be rude about it but we're trying to keep the board/subforum going well on our own time... at work, on our phones, or at home, etc. 

I'll give you my login and you can do it. It takes time and I don't really feel like it to be honest.

If people can't post in the right thread I don't really feel bad deleting posts. Don't mean to be rude about it but we're trying to keep the board/subforum going well on our own time... at work, on our phones, or at home, etc.

lol sensitive? I think two threads is fine, you don't want to give me your log in, subforums for all of our loss.

NH doesn't do zombie apocolypses.

You've never seen traffic and driving until you've visited an Indian city...and an endless tooting of horns. Yet I've never (kina hara) seen an accident.

I'm missing a good storm....heavy thump and during daylight hours. Sigh....good thing I got the death band last week or I'd be on ebay shopping for toasters.

Pack will be over 30 by tuesday night.

um yes they do, 93 can be a total disaster

Archived