• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Burns' Big Banter Bonanza

NCsandhills

it seems to me that northern energy has verified stronger but further north when we get to an event as a general consensus upon models. Anymore know if that has any merit? i'm just going off memory and wondering if anyone has any data to back it up, or at least the memory of this occurring as well

Seems like it's usually been stronger, but I don't know about farther north.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If if I was Robert, I would never post on Facebook again. OMG... the comments are beyond stupid. He probably longs for the days of the weenies on here. Wilkes looks like Paul Kocin in comparison.

Facebook is a vast wasteland.

If if I was Robert, I would never post on Facebook again. OMG... the comments are beyond stupid. He probably longs for the days of the weenies on here. Wilkes looks like Paul Kocin in comparison.

I know what you mean....I saw a comment on a similar page (with a snow forecast map of NC) "can you tell me where Greensboro is on this?  I've never been good w/ maps haha".  I clicked on her profile...you LIVE in Greensboro and you can't find Guilford county on a map? Argh.  I hope you don't leave the house much.

<p>

According to the facebooks, I'm getting all rain. :( :(

Did you look under synoptic discussion? That is where he does his main discussions.

Yeah, I keep gettting redirected to the membership signup page when I click on it even though it says I'm logged in. Weird.

I think you might have the best location of all of us for this event. Travelers Rest is going to get obliterated.

Really? I think NC will do a lot better than me. GSP seems to think Spartanburg will be the sweet spot.

... and there are many, many more,

I know what you mean....I saw a comment on a similar page (with a snow forecast map of NC) "can you tell me where Greensboro is on this?  I've never been good w/ maps haha".  I clicked on her profile...you LIVE in Greensboro and you can't find Guilford county on a map? Argh.  I hope you don't leave the house much.

My thoughts exactly. I would hate to run into some of these people in the real world.

I taught driver ed among my many other jobs.  One spring afternoon I had a student driving and the sun was right in his face.  Innocently I asked what direction we were going.  He looked at me like I was crazy.  I gave him hints, "It's afternoon, spring, the sun is right in front of us.  Nothing.  So for the next two years I asked the question.  Conclusion: 50% of HS students in the district in which I taught did now know the sun came up in the east.

Yeah, I keep gettting redirected to the membership signup page when I click on it even though it says I'm logged in. Weird.

Really? I think NC will do a lot better than me. GSP seems to think Spartanburg will be the sweet spot.

You should be able to see your name and logged in in the right corner. It will direct you to the same membership page, but you can actually access the discussion once your name shows in the corner. It really does taking some getting used to.

I'm still saying tomorrow will be rain for mby! It's 43 and nearly 80 % humidity. We will not drop much or wet bulb tomorrow a m , unless the cold , dry air starts moving in quick

I agree, forecasters are saying mid 30s in Columbia by tomorrow morning, I've heard that before.   I'm think low to middle 40s here by tomorrow morning, which is why I'm not 100% convinced about any of this tomorrow night.  If temps get to below freezing down here in Columbia, it probably won't be until the low pressure pulls north, just like 2 weeks ago. 

You said that right! I thought wwhat we had on here was bad but some of our worst fail in comparison to the fb idiots...esp some of the yo-yos around Raleigh (no offence to the folks from Raleigh on here)

You should be able to see your name and logged in in the right corner. It will direct you to the same membership page, but you can actually access the discussion once your name shows in the corner. It really does taking some getting used to.

I know how you're supposed to get there, it literally keeps redirecting me to the sign up page when I click on synoptic discussion and my name shows in the corner. Thanks though! It is a confusing layout.

I agree, forecasters are saying mid 30s in Columbia by tomorrow morning, I've heard that before.   I'm think low to middle 40s here by tomorrow morning, which is why I'm not 100% convinced about any of this tomorrow night.  If temps get to below freezing down here in Columbia, it probably won't be until the low pressure pulls north, just like 2 weeks ago. 

I would stock up on batteries and ready to eat food

post-382-0-36583700-1392076933_thumb.jpg

or not..

post-382-0-95063200-1392077067_thumb.jpg

As are your posts LOL

I know how you're supposed to get there, it literally keeps redirecting me to the sign up page when I click on synoptic discussion and my name shows in the corner. Thanks though! It is a confusing layout.

Look under Public.  Robert has a message concerning this.  It's a programming code problem that he mentioned on FB yesterday.

I've got my supplies, batteries, flashlights, water, canned food, car chargers for my electronics, gas for my car and the most important items beer, liquor, and cigarettes.

Yep, I just made my liquor and stogie run, lol. Got me some scotch whiskey to keep me warm. Plenty of firewood, canned food etc. Even if all i get is ice and no snow, I'm ready! Anything wintry. What kind of liquor did you get? Just some JD here...but it will do the trick when the world turns white lol.

Yep, I just made my liquor and stogie run, lol. Got me some scotch whiskey to keep me warm. Plenty of firewood, canned food etc. Even if all i get is ice and no snow, I'm ready! Anything wintry. What kind of liquor did you get? Just some JD here...but it will do the trick when the world turns white lol.

Makers mark and Marlboro reds. Nice and healthy. :)

Sorry... I hope I didn't sound like I was questioning your intelligence. :)  I struggled it with when I first used it... but it sounds like you have real problems.

Archived