• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Snow showers Sat (2/8), light snow Sun (2/9)

Ian

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would not be at surprised if this thing over performs. I would be very happy with 2 or 3 inches.  I know it is unlikely but it seems like a lot of waves that have passed through this winter have been wetter than prognosticated... would be nice.

Heck of a lot better than the previous 2. But so much missed opportunity this past week......still can't get over the single digit temps day in and day out and then the inch and a half of rain at 33 degrees.

This winter has been weak snow-wise for in and around dc. With all the cold we must be at no more than 6-8" for the winter. Still haven't really had a good solid storm in 4 years. Just a lot of slopfests. Just a little further north towards central moco has been better. Overall the last 4 winters have been a joke.

This winter has been weak snow-wise for in and around dc. With all the cold we must be at no more than 6-8" for the winter. Still haven't really had a good solid storm in 4 years. Just a lot of slopfests. Just a little further north towards central moco has been better. Overall the last 4 winters have been a joke.

the 6" storm was pretty good. This winter hasn't been a joke, just bust after bust.

Right, I agree. But as sad as it is, it still beats the average highs of 50 degrees two winters ago, and the car toppers followed by noquester last year.

Archived