amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Feb 5th SWFE Observation Thread

dryslot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This storm was reasonably well modeled out this way from a few days out.  We have ~7 - 7 1/2" OTG.  Right on the edge of some mid-level dry slotting with lots of tiny needles mixed in with a few rimed flakes.  I thought we should have been able to manage more snow from this event than the Phily-NYC metro got from the wave on Mon.  The trof just ended up a bit too flat.  Our (slight) loss was a big gain for CT and EMA.

Howdy neighbor

Hey there.  If I remember correctly, we actually went to the same high school.  You're a warrior, right? 

Anyway, can't figure out how to post pics.  Totally technologically deficient.  Got the pics from my phone to my email to my computer, but can't get them from there to post.  Don't have any photo sharing software.  I can email them, but I can't find a URL link to post them here.  Kind of driving me nuts.

Steady snow falling here.  Think we'll get to around 10" without much problem, if we aren't there already. 

Hey there.  If I remember correctly, we actually went to the same high school.  You're a warrior, right? 

Anyway, can't figure out how to post pics.  Totally technologically deficient.  Got the pics from my phone to my email to my computer, but can't get them from there to post.  Don't have any photo sharing software.  I can email them, but I can't find a URL link to post them here.  Kind of driving me nuts.

Steady snow falling here.  Think we'll get to around 10" without much problem, if we aren't there already. 

photobucket, get it, or Tapatalk for your phone

Archived