joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 5th SWFE Observation Thread

dryslot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife reported just under 10" in Stafford Springs.  She's going to do a few more measurements so I can get an average.

Just curious, when you guys say "OTG" or On The Ground, does that include what you already had or just new snow?  I measure differently and just measure what is new - on the ground to me means everything included old snow.  I had 3" or snow on the ground before this snow started so I probably have over a foot now but only about 10" new.

My wife reported just under 10" in Stafford Springs.  She's going to do a few more measurements so I can get an average.

Just curious, when you guys say "OTG" or On The Ground, does that include what you already had or just new snow?  I measure differently and just measure what is new - on the ground to me means everything included old snow.  I had 3" or snow on the ground before this snow started so I probably have over a foot now but only about 10" new.

I had 9.4 so she's good.

OTG means new snow

Next weekend looks like its toast.

30-45 days?

It still snows in Morch??

Yeah I was wondering why he'd think it can snow past the next 25 days considering March isn't a winter month anymore.

Huge parachutes in this little higher return echo  now...so that means sleet line is nearly here.

Archived