Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 5th SWFE Observation Thread

dryslot

Precip seems to have stopped.

Radar looks to show a lot of nothing happening over most of CT right now.  Is it safe to assume that most of us in CT are done with this one?

You may get some minor accumulations later this afternoon and early evening, but most of it is done in terms of snow. There will be some sleet and ZR though at times between now and 21z.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Precip seems to have stopped.

Radar looks to show a lot of nothing happening over most of CT right now.  Is it safe to assume that most of us in CT are done with this one?

It will fill back in after about 4:00-5:00 as the trough/ULL rotate thru.. Probably another inch or two this evening into tonight..but the real hvy snow is over

Eh' W of I-495 it's a S of Pike special. I can't see anyone along Rt 2 corridor verifying the 10-14" forecasts. No real accumulation here past hour.

-SN. 26F. Bit of wind now.

Let's be clear I'm thrilled to be heading towards 7", just looking for more.

radar juiced from williamsport to just N of  scranton to just N of hunter mountain .

N berks over to S VT and NH are gonna get crushing this afternoon

not sure if that gets S of Route 2 in mass

Radar filling a bit to the W  flakes getting much bigger here.

Ffrom what I saw from mets like Harv and noyes, we go up a little above freezing for a time in the afternoon (but stay snow) and then temps drop back to the 20s from the evening snows.

Yeah it gets to 33 or 34 and then cools off after 19z there. Already CF sinking south through Essex county.,

Archived