joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 21 Obs thread II

stormtracker

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wind has blown my measuring table, so I can't measure anymore.  Estimate 3" on the ground in Middletown, with still light snow.  FWIW, my wife says its snowing harder than that at home in Stephens City (6 miles N).  Given the obs from Winchester, that may be possible.  Looks like the good stuff is not getting S of Winchester.

Maybe but I think ne of me probably. If I get 6-8 ill be floored. I'm rooting for 6 first and I have some work to do for that still

I might have missed it but what do you have right now or at least measurement. I'm around 2-2.5 right now on the front steps (brick). Seems most of that has been within last hour or so. 

I should really go get a measurement. I've been so mesmerized that I haven't even put a ruler in to see. 

that band may shift a bit but i'd expect it to pivot more n/s eventually too before pulling east so whoever gets that is in good shape. i guess it could also fall apart. 

that band may shift a bit but i'd expect it to pivot more n/s eventually too before pulling east so whoever gets that is in good shape. i guess it could also fall apart. 

It's already kind of morphing and dancing around per the nice color table you gave me. I always have to remind myself that some people don't have GR or that color table and that they might not be able to see what we see. 

Archived