joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 21st Snowstorm OBS

snow.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTR- He said he started getting flurries right after he posted that.

I don't want to be negative, but I don't think the dry area southwest of Harrisonburg should be completely ignored. Returns northwest of D.C. look better though.

35/24...feeling waaaaay better than I was last night about this event...Not  too worried about this morning and delayed start for DC...other than GFS every model has been picking up on that....getting quite encouraged about the back end of the storm.  I think during our supposed "winding down" time we will be low to mid 20s and ripping....

35/24...feeling waaaaay better than I was last night about this event...Not  too worried about this morning and delayed start for DC...other than GFS every model has been picking up on that....getting quite encouraged about the back end of the storm.  I think during our supposed "winding down" time we will be low to mid 20s and ripping....

Good morning, glad to see you are more optimistic than last night.

Good, God.  Welcome back.  A lot of us missed you last night.

The backbuilding simulated from recent runs does look interesting later on.

Archived