wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Jan. 18th "Threat" Observations

NorEastermass128

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed how the other weenies from Tolland are rather quiet when they don't get much in their backyard, but boy are they elated when a

Snow squall comes through at 2am. Very selfish.

That was a tough break yesterday...I thought they got like an inch or so, but getting almost nothing sucks when 20 miles northeast gets 4"+. I would have drawn the shades too and not posted.

Put that one next to MLK 2010, and Feb 24, 2013.

All will soon be forgotten in the next storm that hits all of SNE.

That was a tough break yesterday...I thought they got like an inch or so, but getting almost nothing sucks when 20 miles northeast gets 4"+. I would have drawn the shades too and not posted.

Yes it will; funny your 25 miles north, I was lucky to get a slight coating on the grass while you had 6 inches.

I know, I was having some gentle humor with him, although I'm not going to rub anything in because karma is a biatch lol. He did have two nice surprises last week which seems to be forgotten.

I know, I was having some gentle humor with him, although I'm not going to rub anything in because karma is a biatch lol. He did have two nice surprises last week which seems to be forgotten.

I think his totals last week were close to what I got from this event

Works out. I got skunked then but that was fine

lol at the snow monger pathology. so you missed out on a minor meso event. it's not like you dryslotted in a KU

Was never expecting anything here.

I haven't read any of the earlier posts but I can't imagine what people were expecting from this.  Obviously there were some overachieving locales but definitely the exception to the rule.

lol at the snow monger pathology. so you missed out on a minor meso event. it's not like you dryslotted in a KU

Dr Phil would quit his profession if he spent a week reading this forum.

Mans need to have the most of everything or at least more than someone else is kind if amusing.

Nice event for a small area. May have similar down this way Tuesday night

Archived