joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan. 18th "Threat" Observations

NorEastermass128

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed how the other weenies from Tolland are rather quiet when they don't get much in their backyard, but boy are they elated when a

Snow squall comes through at 2am. Very selfish.

Not sure if you're talking about me, but I was the one who started the posting last night at 2am about Tolland, MA getting 8" of snow, lol. 

Not sure if you're talking about me, but I was the one who started the posting last night at 2am about Tolland, MA getting 8" of snow, lol. 

I think there's three posters from Tolland, CT if I'm not mistaken.  There's you, Kevin and the other guy the North Face of the Massif.  It's like some nexus of the universe.  I always thought it was funny because it doesn't even have the highest elevations or the best weather in Tolland County.

I think there's three posters from Tolland, CT if I'm not mistaken.  There's you, Kevin and the other guy the North Face of the Massif.  It's like some nexus of the universe.  I always thought it was funny because it doesn't even have the highest elevations or the best weather in Tolland County.

Yeah, it's pretty funny.  Union has the highest elevations, but I guess there just aren't many people who live there.  I think Stafford and Coventry each have 2 or 3 posters here... I'm surprised Jeff Aborn isn't on the board, since he writes a lot on Facebook. 

Archived