• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 6-8 2014 arctic attack obs thread...

Marion_NC_WX

Don't post the url.  On You Tube, click the share button under the video.  Copy the already selected code that appears.  Paste that directly into your post.

Or, when you are watching the video, right click on the video as it's playing and choose Copy video URL. Then, paste that into your post.  You can click More Reply Options before Post in order to see if it worked.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I moved my temp sensor to a more exposed location and am now reading 15.8.

Edit : 15.4 @ 6:23PM

I probably need to do that as well as mine typically runs about a degree warm. I just take off a degree from the current reading and it's always almost dead on with what other people in the area are reporting. Not scientific lol, but I do what I can. 

15.6 at 6:30

11 degrees lol. cant believe that we will hit singles tonight (or i will be shocked to oblivion) - and not only that we should hit them at or a little after 6 in the evening!  wow

Pretty crazy to see places this cold so early. Many areas in the mountains now are close to 0 to 5 degrees and will drop below zero maybe within the hour in spots. I always watch highlands and it actually is already below zero.

Since around 4:30/4:45pm, it's dropped 13 or 14 degrees here...down to 17.6. It will be interesting to see what the temperature does the next few hours. The models showed this quick drop off to an extent but they  really slow down the cooling this evening. So we should have a good idea over the next few hours if the temps will be colder, warmer, or as projected.

Or, when you are watching the video, right click on the video as it's playing and choose Copy video URL. Then, paste that into your post.  You can click More Reply Options before Post in order to see if it worked.

Yeah or you can click up on the top left when you reply and click the Special BBCode button. Then select the media option on the drop down menu and copy the URL into that. You can then put it anywhere in your post that you like.

Temp is down to 5 on the other side of the mountains.

I'd take a foot of snow and tell the euro it could take next winter off for us.

Temps have now begun crashing in the piedmont. I'm not sure what got everybody so worked up earlier

Flashbacks of Lucy holding the football  :P   I'll be extremely happy to see the teens......anything lower than 19 is a bonus in my book ;) 

Archived