Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Dec 14/15 winter storm Obs

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one thing on this one...i wasn't surprised that scooter beat tolland once yesterday rolled around, but i wish i had seen that part of this earlier and respected the cold coming in on east winds a bit more up that way. logan only officially ended up with 4.2 which was on target i guess but obviously areas right around greater BOS are more like 5 to 7.

My prediction of snow blowing 4" of cement in 38 degrees was spot on. I didn't foresee running the snowblower over the extension cord for the Christmas lights though....so that's a big win.

Yeah, I spent 20 minutes chiseling a board out of my blade that I somehow missed during winter yard clean-up.  No harm done though.

one thing on this one...i wasn't surprised that scooter beat tolland once yesterday rolled around, but i wish i had seen that part of this earlier and respected the cold coming in on east winds a bit more up that way. logan only officially ended up with 4.2 which was on target i guess but obviously areas right around greater BOS are more like 5 to 7.

Logan is BS.  I wonder if the guy on the water had blowing and drifting. There was more all around Logan and it's not like it was a 34F snow there. Ugh.

Looks like the collapsed back through here about 730am...peaked at 32*

Just kissed UML before beginning it's retreat around 5am..

20.2/19 Currently...

9" of snowfall, 8" depth crusted over w a film of sleet....

9.5" total depth....

No pitted look or anything....just a crust

Freezing drizzle currently sealing everything with a kiss....

20.2/19

Logan is BS.  I wonder if the guy on the water had blowing and drifting. There was more all around Logan and it's not like it was a 34F snow there. Ugh.

Yeah I figure that's got to be low by *at least* an inch. It really is impressive how E MA...especially NE MA just cleans up despite the brutal onshore flow in these events

I nailed this one, man....9" fell squarely in the middle of my 7-11" range, and I was adamant that the cf would make UML, employing 12/16/07 as an analog....

Good Sunday.

Yeah I figure that's got to be low by *at least* an inch. It really is impressive how E MA...especially NE MA just cleans up despite the brutal onshore flow in these events

It was blowing and drifting with the kitchen sink thrown at me last night. I mean a legit snowstorm in mid December with 30kt east winds. The power of high pressure.

Ugh....woke up and thought....move it before it bricks. Fell back asleep.lol....now down to 20 and doubt this will work but will try. I had 6+ when I packed it in....maybe ended up with CoastalWx's total.

BOS total is horseh't. Was probably that much in the north end before leaving last night around 10:30.

That was the worst part of the storm for me. If the hole hadn't of developed, we probably would have easily seen double digits. Oh well. It happens. I'm happy for those that did make it though.

Isnt it funny how a met and a mod behave like that. Actually posting for and rooting for certain areas to get no snow. Sad IMO

Archived