Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Dec 14/15 winter storm Obs

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup 4.7" here. We barely managed 1/2" liquid!

Sorry, man.  So was SW CT the Nutmeg Winner?  Congrats, Rick--I think he gets the jackpot trophy.

11" is my final here at the Pit.  Too bad I couldn't get a measurement before the mix.  Pingers woke me at 4:30 or so, not sure if it went back to snow or zr, but the pinging stopped  Now sn-.

15.4/14

Hanging on to snow here on the Lowell/Dracut line. 34. Accums are hard to tell but i honestly thought they would have been higher than what they appear from glacing out my windows. Maybe im looking on wrong side of the bldg. or perhaps there was a lull at some point from 1am 'til now?
I'm on the dracut tyngsborough line and am still at 21 luckily.

9.25 inches here at the eastern border of North Andover, Ma., of good snowball fight snow.  Wind is picking up at tree level with loaded branches trying to sway but their snow load is still clinging to the branches which ought to make for it  interesting in the power outage lottery.   It feels like the lightest sprinkling of rain is coming down now.  And the thermometer isn't working :poster_oops: ...but it is warm enough to head out for measurements in a sweatshirt with no gloves.  :baby: (and my hands are really sensitive to cold.) so probably in the higher 30s

Latest core is 7.0" new and 0.63" liquid. That puts the total at 11.0"/0.87".

That last band featured some loud heavily rimed flakes/graupel that contributed to the high reflectivities. CON has had 0.83" through the can so the w.e. isn't far off. They've actually had more liquid than me since midnight.

Archived