Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Dec 14/15 winter storm Obs

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, all of a sudden graupel/pingers mixing in and I'm only 11 mi from Vt border.  Hope that changes when we get back into heavier bands but the fluff factor may be done for the night.  Still only 15F.

7.5"

Well no worries, back to all snow as the heavier returns make their way back in.  Hopefully get croaked by that stuff coming in form N NJ/NYC.

Love to break double digits.

Time for bed since the boy will be up in about 5 hours or so and hopefully psyched to see the snow!

Just went out Drifting in the BMW. Moderate + Snow and 100% Beautiful Fluff. Absolutely Perfect Stuff.

Hoping to stay Snow while that MEGA band in the ocean, now moving over land heads in. I've been watching that for hours. Mixing up at the VT boarder? The 0C line must be doing that curve cause that's nuts if I'm still fluff.

6" and 4.5" in 4 hours Even during the dry slot. No Thunder sadly but SO GLAD to hear about what happened in Boston, and to see everyone post all over online within 3 minutes!

So sad to see the weenie Pete Bouchard who I love go So low on this. Had me pegged for 3 and I bet him I'd double it. Now I'll head to triple it, for now.

GEEZ that band is like the Blizzard of 2013 one that killed CT! Any reports from there? Or is the sleet making it look worse..... All yellows there.....

Archived