Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Pre Thanksgiving Event Obs

mackerel_sky

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching snow plows/Salters go by on King street in Boone. Oh what I would give to see that scene here. Gonna be a great weekend to Ski!

http://www.resortcams.com/webcameras-king-street-boone.php

On the above posted webcam site, click the timelapse button below the vid. Hurry, it'll index soon! I am seeing wet pavement turn white. Cool.

41 and dropping here with rain, waiting on that changeover, looking like another hour or so before it changes in the upstate

its about over here.  changed over about 7ish...went to 31 first, then sleet and a little burst of snow at the end.  deck is icy and it is cold!!!

I need to report to FFC that I only received around 1/10" of an inch instead of the 3/10" they were showing.  We had a little burst of snow around 4-5am with just enough to slightly cover the truck and lawn chairs on the porch.  I caught up with it on 75 south in Marietta where it starting snowing moderately.  By the time I got to Decatur I got to walk across Emory's campus with it transitioning from a pretty good sleet storm to moderate snow.  The sidewalks were very crunchy and the ground started to whiten before I got inside.  Fascinating and it is always nice to get anything in November.

its about over here. changed over about 7ish...went to 31 first, then sleet and a little burst of snow at the end. deck is icy and it is cold!!!

Yeah it's gonna take it a little while to get here, I just hop moisture does not out run the cold, cause we getting some pretty hefty rain that could turn to some pretty heavy snow bands!

Yeah it's gonna take it a little while to get here, I just hop moisture does not out run the cold, cause we getting some pretty hefty rain that could turn to some pretty heavy snow bands!

it seemed to take forever to make it here lol.  hopefully cold outruns the moisture in the upstate :)  storm total (rain): 3.61"

it seemed to take forever to make it here lol. hopefully cold outruns the moisture in the upstate :) storm total (rain): 3.61"

Don't think it will outrun it! The cold looks to be at the end of the band! But I could be wrong. Also is it me or is this starting to rotate some north as it's moving into the upstate? If it is we could be in business in about a hour!

Archived