• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Pre Thanksgiving Event Obs

mackerel_sky

ncweather, WRAL Doppler showing sleet in and around Roxboro. What is your observation?

Honestly I think rain. Not falling too hard. Don't see anything really frozen yet.  Im not going to lie but the sky has a foggy look to it above the trees and high hill tops. Could be something frozen trying to work its way down.

The wind is really ripping and there's a little drizzle in the air again. The blacktop and sidewalks are mostly dry, though

Yeah it has. Gotten colder too.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got the snow screw here. Just a cold rain.

It'll happen for us in due time! Shoot, last year I was in snowless Ohio when my wife sends me pics of the only snow we got at my house last year (we were in the jackpot spot of course), so these are my first few flakes in NC in about 2 years it seems!

It'll happen for us in due time! Shoot, last year I was in snowless Ohio when my wife sends me pics of the only snow we got at my house last year (we were in the jackpot spot of course), so these are my first few flakes in NC in about 2 years it seems!

Just thought for sure we would luck out on this one. That storm was great by the way...not to rub salt in the wound.  :whistle:

Archived