• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
September 2013 OBS

wx n of atl

Feels great here as well. Back yard temp at 71 and dropping. Opened all the windows. Hopefully we'll be able to leave them open for at least a few days. Monday looks a little warm with temps in the low 80s but still low humidity. Cools back to 70s after that.

66.6 here at the moment.  A devil of an evening.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crisp and cool on Mt Mitchell

current_conditions.gifCurrent conditions at MITC as of Friday, September 13th, 2013 @ 9:30 PM EDT (39 mins ago) Temperature: 43.2 °F (6.2 °C) Dew point: calculated at 39.6 °F (4.2 °C)       Relative humidity: 87% Wind: Northwest (314°) at 20 mph with gusts of 21 mph Pressure: 808.4 mb (23.87 inHg) station pressure

I think the low this morning in Asheville was 48.  Does anyone know where to go to find the official low temp in the mornings?  I've searched all morning on the weather sites and can't find the past hourly temps.  You can find the hourly temps for the future but not the past.  Please let me know, I've hunted for the low temp before and could never find it. :axe:

I think the low this morning in Asheville was 48.  Does anyone know where to go to find the official low temp in the mornings?  I've searched all morning on the weather sites and can't find the past hourly temps.  You can find the hourly temps for the future but not the past.  Please let me know, I've hunted for the low temp before and could never find it. :axe:

http://w1.weather.gov/obhistory/KAVL.html

http://classic.wunderground.com/history/airport/KAVL/2013/9/14/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

while the rain has sadly shut off, the temps this weekend have been almost perfect.  low yesterday was 51 and today 55 - and without the humidity you could go out and not be covered in sweat almost immediately lol

Only made it down to 67 at CAE thanks to the clouds  <_<   But.......it has been a beautiful weekend  ^_^  

Archived