joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 17th-18th Winter Storm Observations

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About to call it here for CLT. Might get a quick burst but it's not looking good. Down to 38 gotta hope those returns coming from GSP can give us something fun to look at. Good luck with all you folks getting thunder snow.

I don't know man you might get something...it looks like the changeovers are happening at a faster rate lately digging into the Piedmont and central nc. Notice the Lincolnton area...

FC2CT.png

About to call it here for CLT. Might get a quick burst but it's not looking good. Down to 38 gotta hope those returns coming from GSP can give us something fun to look at. Good luck with all you folks getting thunder snow. 

Sometimes this just gets old, huh Burger? 38.7F here with mist.

Same here man.. Being stareing at the st light for 30 mins standing in my garage to keep all the rain off me.

Sucks!

Good luck all this points n and e of this location !

Check out the hrrr model at hour three. Heavy returns drag through your area and then most of the piedmont. It's coming!

I don't know man you might get something...it looks like the changeovers are happening at a faster rate lately digging into the Piedmont and central nc. Notice the Lincolnton area...

Yea I expect about an hour of snow tops...if that good banding can get in here around 9:30...maybe I'll get lucky it just doesn't look like it's gonna work out. 

Archived