12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December Obs and Banter

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except I'm not jumping off a bridge, whining, crying, etc because December isn't panning out right now.

So :P

I dont think it is that bad in here. Sure some people will never stop the whining but overall it isnt that bad. We saw a lot of comparisons to poor winters in the past and maybe some people are taking that as the complaining or what not. in my view, it is what it is. we cant control ma nature, so we deal with it, there really isnt any other option, amirite or am I right? :P

I'd rather it be warm than have an extended period of cold with no snow. Cold sucks. Cold with snow is better.

I'm one of those weirdos that likes being outside when it's cold. Even really cold. Wear the right layers and it doesn't even feel cold. The problem with heat is even if you aren't even wearing clothes you still sweat your eyeballs out.

I totally dig taking the dog and family out for a couple mile hike in mid 20 degree weather. The crisp air just feels good to me. When I lived in the Rockies it would get down to -20 in the valleys during Jan. A tear would freeze your eyelashes together and the inside of your nose would even ice up. That's where I draw the line but any cold the ma can dish out is a pleasure.

I dont think it is that bad in here. Sure some people will never stop the whining but overall it isnt that bad. We saw a lot of comparisons to poor winters in the past and maybe some people are taking that as the complaining or what not. in my view, it is what it is. we cant control ma nature, so we deal with it, there really isnt any other option, amirite or am I right? :P

You're right. That's why I wasn't whining :)

But it's kind of pathetic in here lol

You're right. That's why I wasn't whining :)

But it's kind of pathetic in here lol

Meh, I dont see it that bad, there are always going to be a few that will go on and on and every forum has them, that's for sure, but we all have been guilty of it at one point or another over the past winters. Especially H2O, what a douchebag he is. :P

It is past 8pm on December 4th and the temperature is in the 60s and rising.

Yep, I have gone from 60 to 62* now, 52* DP, windows are open, Im considering turning on the AC for a while, its kind of muggy for dec 4th.

I'm one of those weirdos that likes being outside when it's cold. Even really cold. Wear the right layers and it doesn't even feel cold. The problem with heat is even if you aren't even wearing clothes you still sweat your eyeballs out.

I totally dig taking the dog and family out for a couple mile hike in mid 20 degree weather. The crisp air just feels good to me. When I lived in the Rockies it would get down to -20 in the valleys during Jan. A tear would freeze your eyelashes together and the inside of your nose would even ice up. That's where I draw the line but any cold the ma can dish out is a pleasure.

Yeah, you're strange. :lol: But some might think I'm strange because I like the hot and humidity. (Aka: sweating your eyeballs out)

Colder the better for me too. :)

I know people have commented already about this-- but good grief, how does the New England forum deal with a couple of their posters? The December thread in there right now is LOL.

At least here Ji is just whiny...

Not for nothing, perhaps, but for my part, I think Ji has been anything but whiny so far this season. In fact, I appreciate seeing his posts at the moment because he is usually first to at least highlight the remotest chance of snow on the modeling...

Archived