• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December Obs and Banter

WinterWxLuvr

Ji is starting his transition into 100% troll. He'll probably be banned by the 20th.

I almost called him out but his selective memory is the stuff that used to get DT riled. In reality whether the call made in 2007 was a bust or not in his memory isn't that important and he's welcome to remember it any way he wants.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You had all of 1 post unapproved in the November banter thread. I'm sure that deeply wounded you. Keep your "jokes" out of meteorological discussion threads and MOST of the time, you'll have no problem.

I had several posts removed from this thread for no apparent reason. I'll just head over to the New England forum like everyone else.

Wow...that's a bit shocking. I've been in the mid-20s a few times already, and got into the 20s last night, as well.

Microclimate. I'm up on a little ridge. I'm sure it was in the 20s a block away - elevation is amazing.

I will say that it was quite chilly walking to the dentist this morning in my light jacket. Really have to remember to switch once it gets below 40.

Make popcorn or go to sleep?

:popcorn: FPUS51 KLWX 061730ZFPLWXZONE FORECAST PRODUCTNATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE BALTIMORE MD/WASHINGTON DC1230 PM EST THU DEC 6 2012VAZ042-062100-LOUDOUN-INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...LEESBURG1230 PM EST THU DEC 6 2012.THIS AFTERNOON...SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE LOWER 40S. SOUTHEAST WINDS5 TO 10 MPH. .TONIGHT...PARTLY CLOUDY IN THE EVENING...THEN CLOUDY WITH A SLIGHTCHANCE OF FREEZING RAIN AFTER MIDNIGHT. LOWS IN THE LOWER 30S.SOUTHEAST WINDS 5 TO 10 MPH. CHANCE OF PRECIPITATION 20 PERCENT. .FRIDAY...A SLIGHT CHANCE OF FREEZING RAIN IN THE MORNING. CLOUDYWITH A SLIGHT CHANCE OF RAIN. HIGHS IN THE LOWER 50S. SOUTH WINDS10 TO 15 MPH. CHANCE OF PRECIPITATION 20 PERCENT.

(thats ugly)

Archived