• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December Obs and Banter

WinterWxLuvr

I love snow...I hope we get some...I realize December is a potential punt for snow...what I would like to see though is some good news on the horizon...if it doesn't snow in December then it doesn't snow but if it continues to look bleak as we head into January then the talk turns to hoping for that fluke...one of those Feb 06 type deals that snows like crazy then melts like crazy deals....

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly think it would be f'ing hilarious if we were to bust badly again this winter. There were so many calls back in late summer/early fall for a pretty good cold and snowy winter, but that was before ENSO crapped out on us. It would ionly make sense that a positive long-range outlook would turn into a busted reality.

I'm ready to plant my summer garden.

the argument could be made that we could use one more subpar winter to cancel out the snowiest one we had and get back to our pre-'09/'10 average (whatever that was). i think we're going to have a 10"-ish type winter. nothing great, but not as bad as last year's, and no, i have no scientist reasoning behind this guess. i'm playing the lottery here.

Archived