Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December Obs and Banter

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least now i can still take the trash out in my boxers....thats a positive

Um No it isnt. Please dont ever do that again. Ji will defintely be digging a hole so he wont have to see that again either. Nice job on the lights though :)

Here are some words i have come to really hate

Torch

Bust

Meh

AWT

40N

SNE

Gradient pattern

MJO

AO

La nina

Mountain torque

Ian

PNA

PDO

Pac jet firehose

Winter

Add if you like ridicule as well or just completely ignore

Ravens

Snow and add whatever they call it each winter, geddon, apocalypse, etc etc

Haven't had the station running for even 24 hours yet and the cat knocks my VP2 console off the table and now my backlight is shot. I can't get it to turn on at all. :angry: Now I have to decide whether I should send it back to get it repaired/have a replacement sent, or just keep what I have now with a broken backlight. Everything else seems to be working except the LED backlight.

Don't nina's typically have warm Decembers and Nino's warm February's? My guess is we will have a Nina December and a Nino February and a neutral January which I am sure results in a warm January....I've hit the trifecta at the race track before...let's see how this one works out...lol

I just remember someone saying that neutrals or la nada's aren't very good for our area especially following multiple year nina's

I honestly think it would be f'ing hilarious if we were to bust badly again this winter. There were so many calls back in late summer/early fall for a pretty good cold and snowy winter, but that was before ENSO crapped out on us. It would ionly make sense that a positive long-range outlook would turn into a busted reality.

I'm ready to plant my summer garden.

Archived