joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Obs and Banter

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was very glad to see November finish almost 4 degrees below normal.

Yes, a local Wichester guy has a pretty nice website and what I believe is a pretty reliable set of weather data, and according to his site we just had our third consecutive below avg month. Nov came in around -4.2 I believe.

warm out there now. Good day to finish up any last yard work. I winterized my lawn equipment so it would be nice to get a streak of cold wx in here to make my yard not think it is spring.

Me too. My neighbor and I just finished taking down a couple of 50 trees and cutting them up. Glad to get that done. Now it's time to head back out and replace the front wheel hub bearing on my truck. Yippie!

Didn't hit 50 here in the Valley, high for the day was 49.6 has dropped a degree since...

It took an awful long time for that fog to burn off up here. We went down to Tysons Corner Center and when we got there around 10ish the sun was out. Came home around 11 and when we hit the Frederick Co. line the fog was back. It was still thick at the house when we got home not to burn off until well after 1.

It took an awful long time for that fog to burn off up here. We went down to Tysons Corner Center and when we got there around 10ish the sun was out. Came home around 11 and when we hit the Frederick Co. line the fog was back. It was still thick at the house when we got home not to burn off until well after 1.

We've had fog and clouds for two days now out here. Hoping the frontal passage tonight clears things out somewhat. Just a shame that the next two days of warm weather are work days.

today was nicer in bethesda until the clouds started rolling in. i kinda wish temps stays like this throughout the winter and only got cold when it was going to snow. denver was good at that.

Unfortunately we kinda need cold for snow.

Archived