Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
On the doorstep of winter....it's coming! Pattern with banter

weathafella

:lol:

I did that too. :axe:

4 bags. Peels flying everywhere, knubbing your fingers with the peeler, slippery potatoes falling into the garbage can that your peeling into, small potatoes too small to fit in your hand, oddly shaped potatoes that no matter how hard you try to get a good angle to peel you cant. Just a disaster

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 bags. Peels flying everywhere, knubbing your fingers with the peeler, slippery potatoes falling into the garbage can that your peeling into, small potatoes too small to fit in your hand, oddly shaped potatoes that no matter how hard you try to get a good angle to peel you cant. Just a disaster

Weenie shaped?

Quickly approaching the shortest day of the year thank God! Soon, the days will be getting longer, sun angle will be an issue......cars will be getting toasty and the first sunburn of the year on the slopes will be given. Hang tight, we are about to turn the corner.......Best Spring Ever3 dead ahead!!!

I knew Mr Torch hadn't quite left the building...

Most of us were below normal yesterday and will probably be again today due to the very cold mornings. To hit my normal I would have to hit 61 for a high today. Airmasses like this are when ASOS city stations are very different than the country and suburbs.

Yes but your averages will naturally be lower than the ASOS city stations. Can't compare apples to oranges. If the ASOS is above normal and you typically run colder than them, you are probably above normal as well.

Garbage disposal FTW

Yes but your averages will naturally be lower than the ASOS city stations. Can't compare apples to oranges. If the ASOS is above normal and you typically run colder than them, you are probably above normal as well.

Yes, but these are the days where radiating locales cash in on the larger negative departures. If the city is +1 I'd think it's reasonable to assume a rad station has 1-3F lower on that.

I almost barfed when I read that. Got into the Bourbon Barrel Ale last night which never ends well. It's a fantastic drink with turkey but only 2 or 3.

BBA_Snifter.png

Those stouter ales are not good to pound down, 2-3 is fine, I can only do a couple of those captain drinks, To rich, Will switch it back to diet coke

Those stouter ales are not good to pound down, 2-3 is fine, I can only do a couple of those captain drinks, To rich, Will switch it back to diet coke

The thing about the Bourbon Barrel is it's so smooth it's dangerous. Some of my buddies can taste the bourbon, I cannot. It's like a smooth, good tasting beer at 8% which isn't good. I'm at the age now 3-5 beers is fine for me anyway. Too old for hangovers.

Drunks. No drinking for me. Hosting is too stressful

I drink because we host. Otherwise between screaming babies, the enormous mess, assorted spills, people parking on my sprinkler heads etc I'd lose it. All kidding aside I probably won't have a beer today, that's what the night before is for. Great day to go for a run and plant it on the couch as the house fills with the smell of fresh cooked turkey. the only thing that could make this day better is snow falling.

well i'm sure you've all covered this but heh, 15 different opinions about next week from the models ...none of which include snow. wow. It's like Forky' is heading up the Modeling Division down there at NCEP ahahaha. j/k

seriously though.

i will say this, did you guys check out the AO index? good lord. -4SD in the means. granted there's some spread, but there was more spread in prior run,and over the past 5 days there's been a slowly converging signal among the members that keeps getting deeper and deeper.

meanwhile there is a huge warm node showing up in the stratosphere in the CPC progs for D7-10. This isn't even a sudden stratospheric warming, either. it's just a steadily emerging warming, in tandem with the PV split.

did someone order up a new ice age!?

Drunks. No drinking for me. Hosting is too stressful

Yes, It can be very stressful, Got to have at least one to take the edge off

i'm actually heading to my sister's in-laws for the day. they want people showing by noon. i want to be sober for the Pats game at 8:30 tonight - D'oh!

Good luck, That's my goal

The thing about the Bourbon Barrel is it's so smooth it's dangerous. Some of my buddies can taste the bourbon, I cannot. It's like a smooth, good tasting beer at 8% which isn't good. I'm at the age now 3-5 beers is fine for me anyway. Too old for hangovers.

I drink because we host. Otherwise between screaming babies, the enormous mess, assorted spills, people parking on my sprinkler heads etc I'd lose it. All kidding aside I probably won't have a beer today, that's what the night before is for. Great day to go for a run and plant it on the couch as the house fills with the smell of fresh cooked turkey. the only thing that could make this day better is snow falling.

laugh.png

Archived