e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
On the doorstep of winter....it's coming! Pattern with banter

weathafella

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That 2nd s/w is really impressive....I doubt its possible for to ever become the main player, but if it did, then we'd be talking MECS here. As it is, we'll probably see the first one become a bit bigger tomorrow. I can't imagine it ends up this suppressed, but given the time frame and the Euro superiority, its possible.

The 2nd shortwave gives the fishes a fun snow storm ;-)! Lol.

Winter storm season must be coming when you see a slew of posts from ORH between midnight and 2am. Good sign right there.

Indeed it is!

If I could choose between the two camps of runner vs. whiff, I think I'd push for the runner. At least get a good storm into the mix and keep things active. It's not like it's going to kill our snowpack at this point.

With the huge spread of the ensemble members yesterday (didn't look at last night's yet), I guess a whiff could be as much a possiiblity as anyhthing else.

Note: 06z GFS ticks a smide cooler, but primarily rain. At least it's not lslipping away yet.

Nothing like waking up to the smell of Turkey, stuffing in the oven and the chatter of the family cooks. Peppermint coffee creamer might be the best invention ever.

I prefer Baileys.

Enjoy the holiday. I work this aftn unfortunately, but I'll have Christmas and NY. It looks like the little one is planning to come a little earlier than forecast. Progressive flow...lol.

We also may be relaxing heading past the first few days of December as the central US torches. Some of that may spill in here or perhaps cause a messy mix or two, before maybe some sort of reload towards the end of the first week of Dec.

Can see that general idea even on the op GFS in la-la model land.

Do you get today off?

Archived