Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Son of Sandy Observations/ Nowcast Nov 6/7

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Righteous and congratulations!

Hopefully some of it can persist until a refresher, but methinks not.

I have a few flakes that got blown into various corners outside. lol

In the end the mets never win in the publics eye.

The DJ on the morning show just said "A winter weather advisory is is effect for Franklin and Hampshire counties which must now be code for cold and cloudy with a breeze"

lmaosmiley.gif

Far outperformed any of our wildest imaginations.

Yeah it's all wiped out in the brutal brutal torch Sun-Tuesday

Best November snow imby in years! Full on mid winter snow walk conditions last night with moderqte snow, blowing snow, all rods snow covered, cold, dog happy, me happier. Couldn't care less about the torch since even without it this wouldn't last this early. Get the way above normal misery out of the way now.

Best November snow imby in years! Full on mid winter snow walk conditions last night with moderqte snow, blowing snow, all rods snow covered, cold, dog happy, me happier. Couldn't care less about the torch since even without it this wouldn't last this early. Get the way above normal misery out of the way now.

Yeah it's mid winter out there. Hvy hvy shovelling and still light snow..29.2

Bout 4-5" at work. Nothing to see at home but I do see some TAN Metar's that reported SN so I got my first snow that I know of.

1st time I noticed any snow coming to work was at the I-495/Rt 24 interchange. By the time I hit Bay St on I-495 there was ~1" on the ground. So from one side of Taunton to the other was the demarcation line. Impressive winds with this system. 30-40mph basically all day yesterday right into today.

And let's just say I got my juju back, snowing3.gif

Archived