• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Warm to cool to ? - May Obs/Discussion Thread

MN Transplant

Another boring week on tap. Hopefully Wednesday is a good soaker. These .1" dribs and drabs are nice, but aren't cutting into the yearly deficit.

It has woken up my grass enough to make it look like I havent done a thing in weeks when it was only two days since last mow.

Would be nice to get a good rainer or two before the CWG dry spell hits this summer

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate this time of the year. There always seems to be a 3- 5 weeks period where the marine layer owns.

I seriously do not remember the marine layer the past few years here. We lived in LA for 2 years and every June they have what is called June Gloom because of the marine layer. It seems like every Monday I have to sit at a cool windy Lacrosse practice.

These little showers/thundershowers have been putting down a lot of water in a short time...quick hits and gone This current one is the 7th since midnight just put me over 1" for the day. It had a nice crack of thunder with it. A very soggy day.

4.06" for the month already. This my wettest month of the year so far only 8 days in.

Archived