Newest Member
    joxey
Hurricane Irene Obs/Discussion Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calvert and st marys tornado watch till 8pm. Good luck Wes

Thanks, I'm just waiting for the power to go out sometime today. My wife is already taking a shower figuring we'll lose it sometime this afternoon. I'm going to run first and then cool off before taking a shower. Once the power goes off we can get water but not hot water.

Thanks, I'm just waiting for the power to go out sometime today. My wife is already taking a shower figuring we'll lose it sometime this afternoon. I'm going to run first and then cool off before taking a shower. Once the power goes off we can get water but not hot water.

Running in the rain is always fun ;)

Hope your power stays on

GFS looks wet and pretty windy here.

just arrived at my in-laws in Bel Air

took the Key Bridge for giggles and it was pretty wild looking to the east with the wall of rain over the Bay

we were in and out of the wall all the way up, back out of it in Bel Air though clearly looming in the SE sky

as long as power is maintained back home, this will be almost as fun as a snow storm

P.S. anyone here seeing 99/00 winter redux in the cards like me (just off the top of my head, 2nd year NINA, Floyd type storm-other factors to follow later)

Archived