• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Potential widespread snow event for Wednesday Night through Thursday.

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the sick politics here and not going to change. Just stay out of anything personal except those that understand the joking nature and cynical remarks...you know who can laugh it off and who will actually get confrontational by now..

Also, look at who you are dealing with....let's just say moms basement gets uncomfortable after 30 years or so, hence the arrogance and pseudo intellectual garb :arrowhead:

Why did you go there again?

Was away all day yesterday w/o net access. Really surprised last night to drive 90mi. west down RT 2 and see no more than a few scattered flurries. Glad I didn't have time to radar watch yesterday - watching bread rise would have been more fun. C'est la vie.

Thrilling to go back through the posts to see what went wrong and then endure 3 pages of late night forum soap operas. Good times. Fodder for the weather weenie book I may someday write.

:axe:

Upslope? They tend to get that as well.

Cool radar out of GYX, Westward moving echoes while BOX area are moving East, only expecting an inch here but that will only be icing on the best cake in years. We have been talking and in twenty years this has been probably the best four days consecutive stretch of skiing. Nobody here, every run is fantastic, tons of snow.

Cool radar out of GYX, Westward moving echoes while BOX area are moving East, only expecting an inch here but that will only be icing on the best cake in years. We have been talking and in twenty years this has been probably the best four days consecutive stretch of skiing. Nobody here, every run is fantastic, tons of snow.

Sweet! Crowds must be minimal right now.

Glad you're having a good time. Spend more money!! :lol:

He was only joking. In a half-assed I-wasn't-joking-but-now-I'm-being-called-out-on-it-so-I'll-say-I-was kind of way.

Moderate snow on the way into work today. Ground and roads coated.

:lmao: nail -----> head

Glad I did not stay up for that!

Coating this morning, never got out of the 20s at my house yesterday. Was 24F when I left. Leominster had even less, just a few flakes it seems

Sunday Punch is possibly my favorite trail anywhere. Ski it for me (are you still at SR?)

I am envious. WaWa was really amazing yesterday, though, despite only 3" of snow in the last 23 days

This statement is proven false by what happened across all of the nyc metro, coastal jersey, accumulated easy early this morning.

Flakes have improved dramatically, large dendrites now, I hope we get half a foot just because of douche bag statements like the one you just made and are famous for!!:thumbsup:

I hope this insulting post made you feel better at the time , because your bare lawn sure does not.

Archived