• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Potential widespread snow event for Wednesday Night through Thursday.

CoastalWx

I'm not sure what is weird about discussing the epic snow pack that occurred over the coastal plain this year...it was pretty incredible and almost everyone was talking about it. I guess since he missed out, its some weird fetish that only a select few of us have, but that was not that case.

I'm so sick of his antics.....all he talks about is how winter has been over for months and how pathetic those who are discussing it look, yet he continues to log in.....if something irritates you so much, then fu** off; you won't have to live in misery.

He makes me sick.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so sick of his antics.....all he talks about is how winter has been over for months and how pathetic those who are discussing it look, yet he continues to log in.....if something irritates you so much, then fu** off, then you won't have to live in misery.

He makes me sick.

Says the guy dressing up his left hand like Sharon Stone.

:lol:

Not many puns escape me, but that one did and still does.

Yeah I am lost on that one as well.

You'd think we should be strung up at the firing squad for mentioning a snow event on this forum....or more of an egregious offense...deep snow pack.

So says the guy dressing up his left hand like Sharon Stone.

What the hell is that even supposed to mean; I don't see it as strange to discuss snowpack measurements on a weather forum.....if that doesn't interest you, then piss off and log out.

Pretty simple.

Well it's a little weird when your snowpack is mostly gone. You kept the faith and now you're being a b**ch about it as usual. Where's birving?

I'm not sure what is weird about discussing the epic snow pack that occurred over the coastal plain this year...it was pretty incredible and almost everyone was talking about it. I guess since he missed out, its some weird fetish that only a select few of us have, but that was not that case.

Not weird at all. Where did I say it was will? Quote me please?

I'm so sick of his antics.....all he talks about is how winter has been over for months and how pathetic those who are discussing it look, yet he continues to log in.....if something irritates you so much, then fu** off; you won't have to live in misery.

He makes me sick.

How many inches of snow has Boston and providence bad relative to normal since 2/10? Just because typhoon tip b**ch slapped you again today don't take it out on me.

:lol:

Not many puns escape me, but that one did and still does.

obviously this one did

Yeah I am lost on that one as well.

You'd think we should be strung up at the firing squad for mentioning a snow event on this forum....or more of an egregious offense...deep snow pack.

I can always tell when a bust has occured. I'll admit i whiffed and others will reminisce about storms gone by. 10 hour ago your buddy kev said we were tailpipe model huggers....how'd that work out.

Wind is picking up. Feels cold. Just no snow.

He makes me sick.

Yeah I never said any of those things. That's your interpretation of one evenings comments.

I'm saying there's more to life than fighting over the weather. It snows great, moon is out great, some clouds great. Could be a lot worse than a few missed flakes but whatever rant on dude.

Well it's a little weird when your snowpack is mostly gone

No it isn't weird....THIS IS A WX FORUM.....you apparently can't assimilate that information and have regressed to name calling in a futile attempt to compensate.

We measure snow....whether it be 2" or 20".

I'm sure you're a fine family man in person, but you are unfathomable azz on this forum.

Yeah I never said any of those things. That's your interpretation of one evenings comments.

I'm saying there's more to life than fighting over the weather. It snows great, moon is out great, some clouds great. Could be a lot worse than a few missed flakes but whatever rant on dude.

I'm fine with the fact that there is no snow....what I'm not fine with is that you currently exist on this forum for the sole purpose of criticizing and antagonizing hobbysists, which is ironic because it is that very type of behavior that is characteristic of one who has a void in their personal life.

I can always tell when a bust has occured. I'll admit i whiffed and others will reminisce about storms gone by. 10 hour ago your buddy kev said we were tailpipe model huggers....how'd that work out.

Do you always have to ride some sort of high horse during events that do not pan out and act like nobody admits to their busts? This is actually an honest question. Its just like I said a awhile ago "everyone busts...some choose to be a**holes about it, some don't"...I've admitted every single bust I have had. The same cannot be said for you though. You basically disappeared after your Jan 26 disaster save for a small handful posts during the storm (after you specifically called me out for not posting during a last minute Euro run that went SE in that one while I was at Megan's :lol: )...I am still here during all this. I busted in this one...my 1-3" forecast didn't work. It never feels good to bust, but this wasn't Feb 10, 2010 where 10" was expected and we got 3"....this was a relatively minor event for my forecast area that didn't work out.

You get your jollies off by pressing buttons during events that appear to be trending poorly, this is no secret on the board, That is your M.O. You can either admit it or pretend you are being a "realist". You downplay almost every single event that we track. That's fine if you want to do that, but then do not turn around and get on a high horse and act like you are some noble figure because you admit busts and "calls it like it is"....the act gets a bit old after awhile.

I do appreciate your analysis in a lot of these storms when you aren't on your side mission to press buttons...so do not get me wrong on the front that I am saying you don't know anything, but there comes a point when you start calling out people for being bias and not "owning up" to busts or failed forecasts that facilitate a harsher response when you have been more than guilty of the same exact thing you are accusing "the snow misers" of.

EC is suppressed through D7 (out to 174h right now), but has a loaded gun around then. We'll have a chance, but who knows if it will actually pan out...never favor it that far out, but the pattern will support a late season storm for a while here.

Well it's a little weird when your snowpack is mostly gone

No it isn't weird....THIS IS A WX FORUM.....you apparently can't assimilate that information and have regressed to name calling in a futile attempt to compensate.

We measure snow....whether it be 2" or 20".

I'm sure you're a fine family man in person, but you are unfathomable azz on this forum.

I don't judge you for things you've admitted to doing that are far worse than not agreeing on the web. In fact I've defended you at great lengths among those that criticized you. You are entirely wrong tonight it was a joke that two guys wound tight about a bad miss that I myself admitted to also busting on are wound up over.

I'm fine with the fact that there is no snow....what I'm not fine with is that you currently exist on this forum for the sole purpose of crticizing and antagonizing hobbysists, which is ironic because it is that very type of behavior that is characteristic of one who has a void in their personal life.

Right. I didn't say one word about your social life tonight or personal life. I was joking with you eekhole. But thanks for being a total douche.

Do you always have to ride some sort of high horse during events that do not pan out and act like nobody admits to their busts? This is actually an honest question. Its just like I said a awhile ago "everyone busts...some choose to be a**holes about it, some don't"...I've admitted every single bust I have had. The same cannot be said for you though. You basically disappeared after your Jan 26 disaster save for a small handful posts during the storm (after you specifically called me out for not posting during a last minute Euro run that went SE in that one while I was at Megan's :lol: )...I am still here during all this. I busted in this one...my 1-3" forecast didn't work. It never feels good to bust, but this wasn't Feb 10, 2010 where 10" was expected and we got 3"....this was a relatively minor event for my forecast area that didn't work out.

You get your jollies off by pressing buttons during events that appear to be trending poorly, this is no secret on the board, That is your M.O. You can either admit it or pretend you are being a "realist". You downplay almost every single event that we track. That's fine if you want to do that, but then do not turn around and get on a high horse and act like you are some noble figure because you admit busts and "calls it like it is"....the act gets a bit old after awhile.

I do appreciate your analysis in a lot of these storms when you aren't on your side mission to press buttons...so do not get me wrong on the front that I am saying you don't know anything, but there comes a point when you start calling out people for being bias and not "owning up" to busts or failed forecasts that facilitate a harsher response when you have been more than guilty of the same exact thing you are accusing "the snow misers" of.

Will. Please. It's almost April. I never even saw a forecast from you. I have no idea what you forecast and I don't care. I read what John Ryan and Scott write because it's most relative to me most of the time for my area. You can't differentiate when someone's is Joking or not. Where is your outrage when your friend Kevin is misquoting me or others in the same jest? Where is it will? People can joke and Kevin was on here tonight in good fun talking about being x beers deep and caving.

You're an ass for talking about my mo and I will tell you that to your face when I see you. I didn't say a word to you tonight and i have no idea what your forecast. Not everything is about you....I was speaking of a boston forecaster with a pronounced gfs bias. Get a grip.

Will. Please. It's almost April. I never even saw a forecast from you. I have no idea what you forecast and I don't care. I read what John Ryan and Scott write because it's most relative to me most of the time for my area. You can't differentiate when someone's is Joking or not. Where is your outrage when your friend Kevin is misquoting me or others in the same jest? Where is it will? People can joke and Kevin was on here tonight in good fun talking about being x beers deep and caving.

You're an ass for talking about my mo and I will tell you that to your face when I see you.

That's what you are on this board...and I will tell you that to your face too. I don't care. If you get bothered this much by snow talk, then you can always log off until summer.

Right. I didn't say one word about your social life tonight or personal life. I was joking with you eekhole. But thanks for being a total douche

You are the one who said that there was more to life than wx....I was simply expounding upon you point...more name calling.

As for the indirect references to my personal life.....that's weak. :lol:

True calling card of a coward backed into a corner, when proven wrong.......no other reason to have even gone remotely near there. :lol:

I had a very good Feb and a crap March...FACT not opinion....sorry the cranberry bog had a pedestrian season.

Right. I didn't say one word about your social life tonight or personal life. I was joking with you eekhole. But thanks for being a total douche

You are the one who said that there was more to life than wx....I was simply expounding upon you point...more name calling.

As for the indirect references for my personal life.....that's weak. :lol:

True calling card of a coward backed into a corner, when proven wrong.......no other reason to have even gone remotely near there. :lol:

I had a very good Feb and a crap March...FACT not opinion....sorry the cranberry bog had a pedestrian season.

He was only joking.

That's what you are on this board...and I will tell you that to your face too. I don't care. If you get bothered this much by snow talk, then you can always log off until summer.

Ray....I've got no qualms with you.

Will. You don't b**ch when it's your little text circle that's far worse than everything I've done here. In fact you play right along.

This is all because you busted tonight. I've said ten times I brutally busted but you're never wrong and always have to pick a fight when it happens.

Will. You don't b**ch when it's your little text circle that's far worse than everything I've done here. In fact you play right along.

This is all because you busted tonight. I've said ten times I brutally busted but you're never wrong and always have to pick a fight when it happens.

I don't dislike you, I dislike some of your actions and you should respect that fact that I'm foreward about that.

Believe me, I have been every bit as obnoxious as you are being and Will has had to call me out via PM....sometimes you just have to take a step back.

When was I never wrong? I've posted several times that you can never be a good met if you don't admit busts....again you love to point this out when someone else busts....but not when you do. But go ahead and believe what you want to.

As for the indirect references to my personal life.....that's weak. :lol:

Indirect? I defended you here when you and birving got into it? I don't question what you or anyone else does. I'm not your priest.

I thought 3-6 would fall last night. Today I didn't and got slammed for it. Model humper,hugger, troll etc.

Will you werent touting that was anyone else's MO at noon today....and that's the problem I have at times with you. You go silent when it's a friend. I know he was joking mostly today but it's a shame you don't.

Will's busts remain more prevalent in his recollection than his triumphs , despite the fact that they drastically more sparse, as is the case with every good met....so that they may learn from them.

I'll tell you his one bust that sticks with him the most beccause he has reiterrated it over and over and over......early Jan 2008.

Will's busts remain more prevalent in his recollection than his triumphs , despite the fact that they drastically more sparse, as is the case with every good met....so that they may learn from them.

I'll tell you his one bust that sticks with him the most beccause he has reiterrated it over and over and over......early Jan 2008.

Dec 31, 2007....close enough.

When was I never wrong? I've posted several times that you can never be a good met if you don't admit busts....again you love to point this out when someone else busts....but not when you do. But go ahead and believe what you want to.

Huh? I've admitted I busted about every hour on the hour today?

None of this tonight is because I busted, I've been comfortable with that misery since midnight last night. I just didn't think a coating would bust.

You once again thought I was talking about you...when I wasnt. A pro on here slammed rip and readers all day and it's crickets from you, I don't even go that far but you assume it's you and you go dr phil on me? Yikes!

Indirect? I defended you here when you and birving got into it? I don't question what you or anyone else does. I'm not your priest.

I thought 3-6 would fall last night. Today I didn't and got slammed for it. Model humper,hugger, troll etc.

Will you werent touting that was anyone else's MO at noon today....and that's the problem I have at times with you. You go silent when it's a friend. I know he was joking mostly today but it's a shame you don't.

Yes, you did....but I'm not sure why you have employed indirect references as a means by which to reopen that can of worms, this morning.

Nothing to do with this.

Archived