• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Potential widespread snow event for Wednesday Night through Thursday.

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indirect? I defended you here when you and birving got into it? I don't question what you or anyone else does. I'm not your priest.

I thought 3-6 would fall last night. Today I didn't and got slammed for it. Model humper,hugger, troll etc.

Will you werent touting that was anyone else's MO at noon today....and that's the problem I have at times with you. You go silent when it's a friend. I know he was joking mostly today but it's a shame you don't.

You obviously haven't been around or your memory has been lost. I've warned Ray so many times via PM on his troll posts....and he will tell you that. The difference between you and him is I haven't met you yet (despite several times saying you would come to our GTGs)....I'm sure if you and talked weather over a beer, it would be a fun convo. We both have a passion for weather and we'd talk for a long time.

Same with Kevin too. You have made countless jabs at Kevin over the past two years that I said nothing about...I let it happen because you two like to go back and forth.

You obviously haven't been around or your memory has been lost. I've warned Ray so many times via PM on his troll posts....and he will tell you that. The difference between you and him is I haven't met you yet (despite several times saying you would come to our GTGs)....I'm sure if you and talked weather over a beer, it would be a fun convo. We both have a passion for weather and we'd talk for a long time.

Same with Kevin too. You have made countless jabs at Kevin over the past two years that I said nothing about...I let it happen because you two like to go back and forth.

I mentioned that.....you have told me point blank that you had to talk mods out of tagging me and I'd get one more shot because we were friends.....not ashamed to be of that and I'll be honest.

Even earlier this winter, Meg mentioned that I was "trying your patience"....didn't piss me off because I know I can be an azz.

Yes, you did....but I'm not sure why you have employed indirect references as a means by which to reopen that can of worms, this morning.

Nothing to do with this.

You are 100% wrong. I judge nobody. I thought I made that pretty clear on that thread Awhile back. I also don't take kindly to those that judge others. I have never, ever made reference to your personal life here...EVER.

I've got not problems catching up for a drink post Jerry providing snow doesn't make roads impassable.

I mentioned that.....you have told me point blank that you had to talk mods out of tagging me and I'd get one more shot because we were friends.....not ashamed to be of that and I'll be honest.

Even earlier this winter, Meg mentioned that I was "trying your patience"....didn't piss me off because I know I can be an azz.

We have the most liberal threads in terms on moderation on the forum....so I don't get why I'm being called out here. I guess its favoritism. I have never once pressed the warning bar on messenger. So that's complete bullsh**.

You are 100% wrong. I judge nobody. I thought I made that pretty clear on that thread Awhile back. I also don't take kindly to those that judge others. I have never, ever made reference to your personal life here...EVER.

I've got not problems catching up for a drink post Jerry providing snow doesn't make roads impassable.

You did have my back in that thread and you did make it clear.....I'm not even claiming that you judge me, but rather that I was unsure of why that was even brought up, tonight. lol

How is that 100% wrong lol

We have the most liberal threads in terms on moderation on the forum....so I don't get why I'm being called out here. I guess its favoritism. I have never once pressed the warning bar on messenger. So that's complete bullsh**.

Prominent members of the board should get a little more wiggle room; that is the way it is and always has been and that includes Messenger, but there comes a time when you need to check yourself.

Will I have the worlds worst memory. And no I don't enjoy the jabbing I think it goes to far and leads to this type of stuff. I'm not in the inner circle so I don't know what's a joke and what isn't it. Just like you with me. When you've gotten wound up on my late night posts I'm usually entirely joking. Especially if it's after 12 and it's a wed thru sat night.

Ray I'll let you know. Somewhere closer to you than me. If that doesn't work I'd meet you for a drink afterwards somewhere towards Brookline etc

You did have my back in that thread and you did make it clear.....I'm not even claiming that you judge me, but rather that I was unsure of why that was even brought up, tonight. lol

How is that 100% wrong lol

I referenced it because it offended me that you'd think I'd do that. That's all.

Nobody is perfect and those that claim they are, are full of those most sh)). We learn from out mistakes both in weather and in life. Hopefully Will learns from today...haha just kidding.

I referenced it because it offended me that you'd think I'd do that. That's all.

Nobody is perfect and those that claim they are, are full of those most sh)). We learn from out mistakes both in weather and in life. Hopefully Will learns from today...haha just kidding.

No, you referenced it first...I never thought you did anything.

Nvmind.

Kev will have a blast with this thread in the morning....he's gonna see 85 pages and think that April '97 is en route. :lol:

It is...teleconnector convergence supports a massive system...the correction vector via the perturbation of the -NAO with the PNA spike on the CDC composite argues for a massive storm, but mother nature is out to get us and will stick a cosmic dildo in any hopes of snow lovers dreams just as an evil demon in our lives....seemingly impossible despite the teleconnector convergence.

It is...teleconnector convergence supports a massive system...the correction vector via the perturbation of the -NAO with the PNA spike on the CDC composite argues for a massive storm, but mother nature is out to get us and will stick a cosmic dildo in any hopes of snow lovers dreams just as an evil demon in our lives....seemingly impossible despite the teleconnector convergence.

You forgot the -

Hows this I pick the next gtg location?

I think at times we could use a tazer to snap the nonsense in line self included.

And guys use pm when in doubt. Ray ESP you tonight...I was just joking. Heck be one thing if I'd forecast 0"....I went 3-6" thru this am and only backed off this morning.

We a sucked on this one.

I'm heading toward a half inch here. :snowman: This stuff is looking better when it hits the Berkshires...Pete will probably get his three inches somehow.

Messenger, this is what I mean...I said:

Well it's a little weird when your snowpack is mostly gone

No it isn't weird....THIS IS A WX FORUM.....you apparently can't assimilate that information and have regressed to name calling in a futile attempt to compensate.

We measure snow....whether it be 2" or 20".

I'm sure you're a fine family man in person, but you are unfathomable azz on this forum.

To that you responded with:

I don't judge you for things you've admitted to doing that are far worse than not agreeing on the web. In fact I've defended you at great lengths among those that criticized you. You are entirely wrong tonight it was a joke that two guys wound tight about a bad miss that I myself admitted to also busting on are wound up over.

There is the inital reference and I'm not sure what elicited that.

No, you referenced it first...I never thought you did anything.

Nvmind.

Way over my head tonight but like I said only because that's what you thought.

I was offended that's what you thought. Over the last six plus months I thought we understood one another pretty well. That's the only reason I got going on you.

When we pick the place I'll shoot you a pm. It makes no difference to me long as I'm not driving a million miles.

Messenger, this is what I mean...I said:

Well it's a little weird when your snowpack is mostly gone

No it isn't weird....THIS IS A WX FORUM.....you apparently can't assimilate that information and have regressed to name calling in a futile attempt to compensate.

We measure snow....whether it be 2" or 20".

I'm sure you're a fine family man in person, but you are unfathomable azz on this forum.

To that you responded with:

I don't judge you for things you've admitted to doing that are far worse than not agreeing on the web. In fact I've defended you at great lengths among those that criticized you. You are entirely wrong tonight it was a joke that two guys wound tight about a bad miss that I myself admitted to also busting on are wound up over.

There is the inital reference and I'm not sure what elicited that.

Way over my head tonight but like I said only because that's what you thought.

I was offended that's what you thought. Over the last six plus months I thought we understood one another pretty well. That's the only reason I got going on you.

When we pick the place I'll shoot you a pm. It makes no difference to me long as I'm not driving a million miles.

I'm heading toward a half inch here. :snowman: This stuff is looking better when it hits the Berkshires...Pete will probably get his three inches somehow.

Pete will end with 30" higher than the nearest coop station. He is a snow magnet, regardless of common sense.

Indirect? I defended you here when you and birving got into it? I don't question what you or anyone else does. I'm not your priest.

I thought 3-6 would fall last night. Today I didn't and got slammed for it. Model humper,hugger, troll etc.

Will you werent touting that was anyone else's MO at noon today....and that's the problem I have at times with you. You go silent when it's a friend. I know he was joking mostly today but it's a shame you don't.

It's the sick politics here and not going to change. Just stay out of anything personal except those that understand the joking nature and cynical remarks...you know who can laugh it off and who will actually get confrontational by now..

Also, look at who you are dealing with....let's just say moms basement gets uncomfortable after 30 years or so, hence the arrogance and pseudo intellectual garb :arrowhead:

It's snowing at a good clip here right now.

Pete will end with 30" higher than the nearest coop station. He is a snow magnet, regardless of common sense.

24/18, sn, Haha, Will, I have faithfully measured every bit of snow that has fallen rounding down to the .25". I frequently post pics and radar images to corroborate my obs. The Worthington Co-Op, as you have stated, woefully under reports. I live in a snowy place even for my local area. It's a nice little micro-climate. I'll laugh this comment off as I have done the others that you've made about the veracity of my obs. In the final analysis it really doesn't matter much to me. The only thing that matters to me is that snow falls and accumulates so that I can ski on it.lol

Archived