• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Potential widespread snow event for Wednesday Night through Thursday.

CoastalWx

like i said yesterday birving is a douche, he is obviously going through some personal issues of his own, otherwise he would not feel the need to attack others. I have only met Ray once, but he was a smart, thoughtful person, and I enjoyed speaking with him. I think its refreshing that Ray shares tidbits about himself, tells me he is a grounded man, comfortable in his own skin, not afraid to admit he has made a mistake in his life. I would fill up an entire thread if I shared all the mistakes I have made in my life, God knows we are all far from perfect.

Birving goes out of his way to hurt people, therefore he is an epic douche.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like i said yesterday birving is a douche, he is obviously going through some personal issues of his own, otherwise he would not feel the need to attack others. I have only met Ray once, but he was a smart, thoughtful person, and I enjoyed speaking with him. I think its refreshing that Ray shares tidbits about himself, tells me he is a grounded man, comfortable in his own skin, not afraid to admit he has made a mistake in his life. I would fill up an entire thread if I shared all the mistakes I have made in my life, God knows we are all far from perfect.

Birving goes out of his way to hurt people, therefore he is an epic douche.

Ok enough is enough.. is this a weather thread or a daytime soap? Leta stay on topic please and PM people if stuff like this needs to be said.. this is crazy..

Yea, more posts should be of the caliber of your's.

I'd rather have crappy posts like mine than posts resembling little school girls at recess pissed off and crying because they didnt get two extra inches of snow like litchfields

It's the sick politics here and not going to change. Just stay out of anything personal except those that understand the joking nature and cynical remarks...you know who can laugh it off and who will actually get confrontational by now..

Also, look at who you are dealing with....let's just say moms basement gets uncomfortable after 30 years or so, hence the arrogance and pseudo intellectual garb :arrowhead:

wow, you must live under a rock on planet DOUCHEBAG! really, WTF does any of this have to do with the price of tea in China?

Jeez guys, I'm bummed at what went on over night...

I think Messenger needs to hit up a g2g...

my name was brought up several times last night and I was not even here to address any of the comments. I have taken a 2 week hiatus to let things settle down....

I was talking about Will. He is a moderator here and did nothing to moderate last nights breakdown with Ray and Mess...he's the last person I thought that would be trolling. C'mon, a pro met and a mod, WILL, trolling? leave it to the regulars like me to mud-sling.

It goes to show the ridiculous politics...no one to my knowledge has even met Messenger personally yet he's a douchebag, a liar ( as Will said), nevermind all of the other things

As for Ray, it is no surprise he made it all about him. That is his MO, guilt tripper.

my name was brought up several times last night and I was not even here to address any of the comments. I have taken a 2 week hiatus to let things settle down....

I was talking about Will. He is a moderator here and did nothing to moderate last nights breakdown with Ray and Mess...he's the last person I thought that would be trolling. C'mon, a pro met and a mod, WILL, trolling? leave it to the regulars like me to mud-sling.

As for Ray, it is no surprise he made it all about him. That is his MO, guilt tripper.

:lol:

Yea...I'm 30 and 4mths....not 30...coulda been anyone.

It goes to show the ridiculous politics...no one to my knowledge has even met Messenger personally yet he's a douchebag, a liar ( as Will said), nevermind all of the other things

Brian, whatever happened...happened. It's probably just best to let it go..or PM about it. It's just going to incite more anger.

look, you are alienating yourself with your personal attacks...and as far as i can tell, reading back through the episode from early this morning, by the end of it Ray and Messenger were starting to get things under control, and settle down...i'd rather have them be able to handle it on their own and than have a moderator jump in...

Archived