Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
January 11-12 Snowmageddon disco- III

stratuslove

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Messenger, um you guys seeing what I am? Retro, invert?

Check out the Portland radar...neat tight spiral. Was maybe dropping sw for a bit now looks south. One of these days I want one to stall of ack 30 miles.

Btw....isn't this what last nights uncle ukie forecast?

I've got to shovel again, will measure but I'm guessing 3+ just since the change back

Check out the Portland radar...neat tight spiral. Was maybe dropping sw for a bit now looks south. One of these days I want one to stall of ack 30 miles.

Btw....isn't this what last nights uncle ukie forecast?

I've got to shovel again, will measure but I'm guessing 3+ just since the change back

Storm has no quit in SE MA.

Storm has no quit in SE MA.

Met my expectations and then exceeded them! This is steady accumulating snow, ct blizz underdone radar special. Just about 1/2 now. Feel bad for Phil he's been in the snow screw zone all day it seems.

It hasn't been prefect since the Pre Xmas storm here but we are carving out impressive snow totals down this way. One nice 8-16 would cap the year.

well thanks for the show guys

that was pretty effin sick, esp last night when things came together and all that thundersnow

and great to see my old home CT get buried and buried real good

congrats everyone till the next :snowman:

PS gonna get home and catch some of the boston area newscasts should be fun

This is what I was expecting 3 weeks ago lol...delayed but not denied.

Guess you missed it I met him Monday, I told him 18-24 , he shrugged like ya right buddy. We snuck in the back of the rental shop, looked at the forum, one post by Jerry said it all, Euro inside the BM. Nice guy hope to see him soon again like Maybe Tuesday, was going to Wa Wa with Dave but.....

Bastage!!! LOL

If you can do the B'East again, go for it! Wish I could, but need to save sick days for March/Spring skiing. I will still head to Wachusett, but wish I could head west for the day.

Def. a top 5 event for me since I've been in this house (1998)

Bastage!!! LOL

If you can do the B'East again, go for it! Wish I could, but need to save sick days for March/Spring skiing. I will still head to Wachusett, but wish I could head west for the day.

Def. a top 5 event for me since I've been in this house (1998)

Not decided yet but man that pow is calling me.

I I just cracked 20 , it just keeps coming! Need to do the cleanup again, fluff accumulations but still measuring

I'm torn between Berkie East solo tomorrow or back country in Wendell SF or Savoy SF with a buddy of mine.

Such tough decisions. - lol.

Come on up here and say hi! ...today was amazing up here, and while there's still tons of good powder (if you know where to look), tomorrow will be even better once the groomers till everything in. I guess I like to keep my feet on the ground and make perfect arcs in the untouched cord.

Archived