bowsunski
    Newest Member
    bowsunski
January 11-12 Snowmageddon disco- III

stratuslove

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just about 5 hours of shovelling the driveway with no break..

Snowed the entire time...still snowing light to occ . mod

You ready for this

25 inches...

I am speechless

Just saw the bolded ... I inquired where you went. 5 hours is a helluva lot of time to shovel. lol I got lucky when shoveling mine - the son of the guy across the street has a plow and did mine after I had just started. Only had to do some clean-up work.

I mean this kind of stuff just doesn;t happen here..I couldn't believe how hard it snowed all afternoon...And it's still snowing lol

It's funny because on radar it looked ne of you, but sometimes it's tilted in the atmosphere and that radar beam depicts it in a different place.

I couldn't fathom shoveling 25'' of snow without a snowblower.

Dude..I am seriously about to pass out..my left arm and wrst are so sore My back is broken.. The part at the end of the driveway where the plow came was 3 feet.

But I told myself I was going to do this..and enjoy it..and I did. This will never happen here again..so I wanted to relish every minute of it

Dude..I am seriously about to pass out..my left arm and wrst are so sore My back is broken.. The part at the end of the driveway where the plow came was 3 feet.

But I told myself I was going to do this..and enjoy it..and I did. This will never happen here again..so I wanted to relish every minute of it

Jeb was on standby

General ballz deep everywhere?

Good times, man, good times. Take lots of pics.

(and get a snowblower for Ginx sakes!)

I got some great pics of the tape measure in the snow to verify amts..and the kids literally up to chests in snow.

Wait until you see my snowbanks when I take some pics tomorrow ..I mean they are 6-8 feet. White tunnels. And I have to shovel again in the morning

Dude..I am seriously about to pass out..my left arm and wrist are so sore My back is broken.. The part of my end where the final plow came was 3 inches wide.

But I told myself I was going to do this..and enjoy it..and I did. There will never be this many men here again..so I wanted to relish every minute of it

:huh:

Welcome to an E MA special.:thumbsup:

Now you know what it was like for me in Jan 2005.

Archived