Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
January 11-12 Snowmageddon disco- III

stratuslove

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friends near Colchester, CT in the hills measured 36 depth at 5 they had 40 this friginn week, unreal.

Yeah that's epic. They have done well in all three big events.

Hoping I can squeeze 0.2" in the last band to put me at 13". Wish I was here to measure every 6hr, but oh well.

Yeah that's epic. They have done well in all three big events.

Hoping I can squeeze 0.2" in the last band to put me at 13". Wish I was here to measure every 6hr, but oh well.

Yea they did, jack potted three times in a row in Eastern CT, power keeps flickering here, went for a cruise earlier, massive pines all over the wires and the wind is picking up.

This band just won't quit over me. She's goin down swingin

25" total

And people called me a weenie when I said last night that some in SNE/NE would get two feet of snow from this.

Congrats!!!!!!

Hey SNE and Northeasterners:

You gotta be tired of shoveling all that deep snow by now and I know your blower's about to blow a gasket.

Need someone to clear your town from snow?

You know who to call: Jeb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you don't mind 50 foot snowpiles - I pile 'em so high it embarrasses the hell outa most folks lolz

And people called me a weenie when I said last night that some in SNE/NE would get two feet of snow from this.

Congrats!!!!!!

You gotta be tired of shoveling all that deep snow by now and I know your blower's about to blow a gasket.

You know who to call: Jeb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you don't mind 50 foot snowpiles - I pile 'em so high it embarrasses the hell outa most folks lolz

:weenie:

Congrats!!!!!!

LOL

If I do it, I do it....I'll sleep best at night knowing that I provided the most accurate assesment that I could.

Thx, though.

Good man.

Science >>>> Ego

I'd have reported 19.9" if that's what I ended up getting. It would've driven me a little crazy, but it is what it is.

I'm not whining, but it is what it is.

Tied with March 2001 for my 4th favorite event.

Yo, Ray...

Just got home after sleeping at the hotel near the office. Saw the 24" in Wilmington on the PNS...WOW!!!!!!

No more bitchin' about the snow, OK??? ;)

--Turtle ;)

Someone came in with 22" in Billerica per media I dunno, when I drove through there, I didn't see 2'.

Yo, Ray...

Just got home after sleeping at the hotel near the office. Saw the 24" in Wilmington on the PNS...WOW!!!!!!

No more bitchin' about the snow, OK??? ;)

--Turtle ;)

I'm statisfied; this storm was a KU, but I didn't get 2'.

Some old terd must have measured his wife's FUPA.

Archived