wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
January 11-12 Snowmageddon disco- III

stratuslove

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woodbury CT is close to the all time state record (30" in a calendar day).

They may just get there as the snow contunues. Skied at Berkshire East this afternoon after snowshoeing up for 2 waist deep runs at the abandoned Berkshire Snow Basin. My guess is that Peru and Wndsor,Ma have now topped 30". Near whiteout conditions at times. Here's a pic from my ride from here to B'East.

They may just get there as the snow contunues. Skied at Berkshire East this afternoon after snowshoeing up for 2 waist deep runs at the abandoned Berkshire Snow Basin. My guess is that Peru and Wndsor,Ma have now topped 30". Near whiteout conditions at times. Here's a pic from my ride from here to B'East.

I'm torn between Berkie East solo tomorrow or back country in Wendell SF or Savoy SF with a buddy of mine.

Such tough decisions. - lol.

Epic conditions. I was taking a break this AM, heard Maxson say Epic storm and laughed hard, all the digs from you guys last year and this about Epic and there ya go....

La fookin Epic say it with me now

Ginxy, met Pro Lurker (Mike) today at the B'east. I told him to try to make the next GTG. Nice guy. We laughed about being annoyed by the same few posters (to remain nameless of course). But we both agreed that the American Weather forum rocks. He'd really like to have a ski GTG there, we should try to make it happen. As you can imagine, conditions have improved dramatically.

I'm torn between Berkie East solo tomorrow or back country in Wendell SF or Savoy SF with a buddy of mine.

Such tough decisions. - lol.

Do the back country, not quite as much at the B'east. Plus all you'll find there is chopped powder as we tracked it all out already. LOL You'll get a lot more vert in at the B'east but 30+" of untracked pow is very tough to pass up. MRG for me tomorrow. Need steep bumps and B'East doesn't pack the same punch.

Ginxy, met Pro Lurker (Mike) today at the B'east. I told him to try to make the next GTG. Nice guy. We laughed about being annoyed by the same few posters (to remain nameless of course). But we both agreed that the American Weather forum rocks. He'd really like to have a ski GTG there, we should try to make it happen. As you can imagine, conditions have improved dramatically.

Guess you missed it I met him Monday, I told him 18-24 , he shrugged like ya right buddy. We snuck in the back of the rental shop, looked at the forum, one post by Jerry said it all, Euro inside the BM. Nice guy hope to see him soon again like Maybe Tuesday, was going to Wa Wa with Dave but.....

Send me a foot Pete. LOL 7 inches here...though some decent snow seems to have backed in lately so maybe it still has life.

Do the back country, not quite as much at the B'east. Plus all you'll find there is chopped powder as we tracked it all out already. LOL You'll get a lot more vert in at the B'east but 30+" of untracked pow is very tough to pass up. MRG for me tomorrow. Need steep bumps and B'East doesn't pack the same punch.

Archived