joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Coastal Storm Potential - Jan 11-12 II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah...I'm still hesitant to buy a solution this amped up even with the SREFs being bullish...that is until some globals get on board.

Yes I'm with you but we are 2 for 2 tonight to get ourselves a solid warning event. This run is a blockbuster for us and it probably wont' verify but at least it increased the chance of 10+...even if the globals just come nw 50 miles we are much better yes?

almost turns us over to rain this run!

yea whenever I see low south of long island I get worried at this stage we will mix with sleet while eastern LI will change to rain/mix this will give us a front end thump followed by a sleet mix cutting our totals in half. inland will just get crushed!! 30-50 miles southeast and we are in again.

No per the NAM pretty much all of you get crushed. It's an ideal big snowstorm away from SE areas where there will be dryslotting and temp issues. It's a skiers dream and bloombergs nightmare.

Lol. all eyes on him and the plowmen in NYC. you should email him the nam clown maps.....he may crap himself and then call a press conference.

Archived