EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Coastal Storm Potential - Jan 11-12 II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the max from my area into sw ME is cf attributed on the NAM.....I agree that there would be a max RELATIVE to ene, but not as compared to w ne.

I agree with Ryan that qpf is too heavy in the east if this were to play out and it's underdone in GC.

Yeah verbatim you'd expect a GC/Litchfield Hills jackpot in this track. But since it's probably too far west it's not that important.

I'll bet on every other piece of guidance....call me crazy, but.....

Who knows it could all come in the same. The RGEM doesn't look all that much different early on...but it's been 42-48 where the nam has gone off the rails most of the time.

Here's a question for the pros. Where is all the vorticity coming from on the NAM at 500 between 42-54. I mean it just goes epic nuts from N.S to N.D over a couple of thousand miles. I can't recall ever seeing that in my life.

i see why your saying that but reading john's post's earlier give it credence. BTW Ray i owe u 20$ At the gtg.

Maybe but one man's opinion over a totally different run is silly to simply ride without thinking it through. Just because we never had a "ku" during a strong Nina didn't preclude one 2 weeks ago which dumped a foot on Philly, 2 feet on NYC, and 18 inches on Boston.

Archived